Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The 9th Annual Food Evolution Summit features the ideal peer-to-peer networking environment for Top Level Executives in New Product Development (NPD), Research and Development (R & D), Innovation and many other related fields within the food industry. Be a part of the Industry's Must Attend Event featuring thought leaders from the world's leading food manufacturers, discussing the key issues affecting the current and future growth of your business.
- Benchmark against best-practices, share challenges and lessons learned.
- Discover the latest methodologies and strategies being utilized by America's foremost experts in the food industry.
- Discuss, examine and evaluate emerging consumer and industry trends and their impact on your business.
- Determine and adopt the most practical and applicable technological solutions for your business.
- Network with the industries best minds, share ideas and innovative concepts.
The Who's Who (Delegates)
- Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
- Research & Development
- New Product Development
- Business Development
- Corporate Affairs
- Quality Assurance
Delegate Investment Areas:
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Flavor Suppliers
- Manufacturing and Processing Technology
- New Product Development Technology and Software Solutions
- Consumer Market Research
- Packaging and Labeling Suppliers
- Product Lifecycle Management / LCA
- Food Industry Consultancies
- Emulsifiers and Stabilizers
- Research & Development Automation Technology
- Innovation Consulting
- Innovative Ingredients for NPD
- Nutritional Ingredients
- Management Consulting
- Market Research and Business Intelligence
- Food and Sustainability
- Process Development & Innovation
Don't wait to register for the The 9th Annual NLS Food Evolution Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/13/2016 - 09/14/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/13/2016 - 09/14/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||09/12/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Food / Beverage, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||The Who's Who (Delegates)
Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
Research & Development
New Product Development
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(760) 776-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://indianwells.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Show Owner:||Next Level Summits Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||sponsorship details - please email for details
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Please call for more information on sponsorship/investment opportunities.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.