Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The 8th Annual Food Quality Symposium, features the ideal peer-to-peer networking environment for Top Level Executives in Safety, Quality Assurance (Q & A) and many other related fields within the food industry. Be a part of the Industry's Must Attend Event featuring thought leaders from the world’s leading food manufacturers, discussing the key issues affecting the current and future growth of your business.
- Benchmark against best-practices, share challenges and lessons learned.
- Discover the latest methodologies and strategies being utilized by America's foremost experts in the food industry.
- Discuss, examine and evaluate emerging consumer and industry trends and their impact on your business.
- Determine and adopt the most practical and applicable technological solutions for your business.
- Network with the industries best minds, share ideas and innovative concepts.
The Who's Who (Delegates)
- Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
- Quality Assurance
- Food Safety
- Supply Chain
- Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
- Science & Research
Delegate Investment Areas:
- 3rd Party Audits
- Food Safety Solutions
- Manufacturing and Processing Technology
- Food Quality Assurance Technology and Software solutions
- Packaging and Labeling Suppliers
- Crisis Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- Traceability Systems
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Food Safety Industry Consultancies
- Legal Consultancies
- Microbial Testing
- HACCP Training
- Pest Control
- Sanitation and Decontamination
- Operational Excellence
- Planning and Production
- GFSI Compliance Software
- GFSI Compliance Consulting
If the The 8th Annual NLS Food Quality Symposium is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/06/2016 - 12/07/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/06/2016 - 12/07/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||12/05/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Food / Beverage, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||The Who's Who (Delegates)
Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
Science & Research
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(760) 776-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://indianwells.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html|
|Show Owner:||Next Level Summits Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||sponsorship details -please email for details
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Please call for more information on sponsorship/investment opportunities.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.