Indian Wells , CA 92210 Location map
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
The 8th Annual NLS Food Quality Symposium
The 8th Annual Food Quality Symposium, features the ideal peer-to-peer networking environment for Top Level Executives in Safety, Quality Assurance (Q & A) and many other related fields within the food industry. Be a part of the Industry's Must Attend Event featuring thought leaders from the world’s leading food manufacturers, discussing the key issues affecting the current and future growth of your business.
- Benchmark against best-practices, share challenges and lessons learned.
- Discover the latest methodologies and strategies being utilized by America's foremost experts in the food industry.
- Discuss, examine and evaluate emerging consumer and industry trends and their impact on your business.
- Determine and adopt the most practical and applicable technological solutions for your business.
- Network with the industries best minds, share ideas and innovative concepts.
The Who's Who (Delegates)
- Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
- Quality Assurance
- Food Safety
- Supply Chain
- Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
- Science & Research
Delegate Investment Areas:
- 3rd Party Audits
- Food Safety Solutions
- Manufacturing and Processing Technology
- Food Quality Assurance Technology and Software solutions
- Packaging and Labeling Suppliers
- Crisis Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- Traceability Systems
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Food Safety Industry Consultancies
- Legal Consultancies
- Microbial Testing
- HACCP Training
- Pest Control
- Sanitation and Decontamination
- Operational Excellence
- Planning and Production
- GFSI Compliance Software
- GFSI Compliance Consulting
If the The 8th Annual NLS Food Quality Symposium is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
Science & Research
Next Level Summits Inc.
Exhibitor Information +