Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Each year, Texas Thespians holds a state-wide festival, open to any active Texas Thespian Troupe.
What happens at Festival?
-Main Stage performances
-Show your Thespian Pride: Bring a flag, 3’x5’, decorated to represent your troupe! You can have pictures, crazy fabric, glitter, etc. as long as it is school appropriate and contains your troupe number. Bring a stand to display your flag in the exhibit hall as well.
As a Texas Thespian Festival Vendor, you will be able to:
• Make personal connections with Theatre Directors from all regions of Texas!
• Share your expertise as an industry professional
• Speak directly to decision makers regarding their programs’ needs
• Provide one-stop shopping for convention delegates
• Allow directors and educators to update curriculum, restock supply shelves or purchase materials impending productions/ UIL One Act Play contest
• Offer workshops on new or existing products and services
• Capture direct marketing data by participating in the Vendor Passport program; encourages theatre educators to visit each booth to learn about your products and potentially win vendor door prizes
About The Texas Thespians Chapter
The Texas Thespians Chapter is an affiliate of the International Thespian Society, an educational theatre honor society. As such, we follow the national model for promoting excellence in middle school and high school theatre departments across Texas.
There are over 500 troupes throughout Texas in public, private and charter schools.
Don't wait to register for the Texas Thespians State Festival 2014. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/20/2014 - 11/22/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Education, Education Events|
|Audience:||Texas Thespian Students & Educators|
|Venue:||Omni Dallas Hotel / Dallas Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(214) 744-6664|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.texasthespians.org/index.php/en/state-festival/hotels...|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Texas Thespians|
|Show Manager:||Texas Thespians|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$200||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Vendors (As of 5/7/14):
106/108- Dragaud Sojourns
110- Rose Costume
112/114- Batts AVL
119- AM Designs
121- Ludlam Dramatics
123- Interactive Educational Video
125- Spirit Productions
127- Right on Cue
129- Theatrical Rights Worldwide
102- Studio 3 Performing Arts
104- Relativity School
131- Origami Owl
101- Travel Passport
103- Drama Education Network
105- ZFX Flying Inc
111- Performing Arts Supply
113- Arts Abroad
115/117- Costume Holiday House
116- Barbizon Lighting
135/132- Dramatic Publishing