Austin , TX 78701 Location map
Austin Convention Center
TCEA 2015 Convention & Exposition - Texas Computer Education Association
Passionate teachers, campus and district leaders unite at this annual event to gather and share the latest trends and best practices for creating engaging classrooms that excite todays active and inspired learners.
Join thousands of innovative educators for the 35th TCEA Annual Convention & Exposition in Austin, Texas this February for a unique experience that will engage teachers and administrators with the tools, techniques, and resources needed to improve teaching and learning through technology.
Hailed as the must-attend event of the year by passionate educators of all levels and specialties, this educational technology integration and best practices conference offers more than 400 presentations to build your teaching practice, 450 exhibiting companies to enhance your productivity and product knowledge, and numerous networking opportunities to extend your connections and grow your PLN for continuing collaborations.
At TCEA 2015, you can choose from a broad range of sessions in varying presentation formats, all of which provide in-depth exploration and encourage creativity, sharing, and learning.
More than 8,000 attendees from across the state, country, and internationally attended the annual convention. TCEA 2015 is the destination for you to reach and connect with PreK-12 educational technology decision-makers.
Connect with more than 8,000 technology education professionals and generate valuable leads
Meet qualified buyers in a targeted environment
Create new and strengthen existing relationships with clients and other industry experts
Gain industry-wide exposure for new product and service launches, including industry press coverage
Increase public awareness and build on your brand image
19 exhibit hours in a span of three days
Entertain clients and prospects in the Live Music Capital of the World
More than 400 companies are expected to showcase their products and services in 90,000 plus square feet. Major categories represented include:
- Administrative Tools and Data Management Software and Solutions
- Android, iOS, and/or Windows Specific Products and Services
- Assessment Solutions (Delivery Platforms)
- Assistive Learning Technology
- Audio Visual Equipment (Projection and Audio)
- Classroom Collaboration (Platforms and Management Tools)
- Computers, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
- Curriculum and Content Providers (Publishers, Mobile Applications, Instructional Tools)
- Distant Learning and Virtual School Solutions
- Interactive Tools (Interactive White Boards, Student Response Systems)
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Hosting, Butt Computing, and Data Storage
- IT Solutions: Networking (Products and Solutions)
Library and Media Technology
- Non-Technology and Novelty (Attire, Gifts, Personal-use Products)
- Printing Devices and Solutions
- Professional Development, Staff Development, Continuing Education, Associations
- Telecommunication Equipment and Services
TCEA is the largest state organization devoted to the use of technology in education. Founded in 1980, the organization has been very active throughout supporting instructional technology.
Our primary focus is on integrating technology into the K-12 environment and providing our members with state-of-the-art information through conventions, workshops, newsletters, the Internet, and collaborations with higher education and business. TCEA is affiliated with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), which provides a two-way channel of information throughout the world.
Don't wait to register for the TCEA 2015 Convention & Exposition - Texas Computer Education Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
TCEA - Texas Computer Education Association
PO Box 18507
Austin, TX 78760
(800) 282-8232 x5390
Librarians/Library Media Specialists
Campus Technology Specialists
Educational Technology Enthusiasts
Curriculum and Instruction Leaders
2014 Attendee Statistics:
11% Curriculum and Instruction
10% Technology Director/Coordinator
8% Campus/District Administrator
6% Campus/District Technology Specialist
6% Network Administrator
Exhibitor Information +