Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Hear the latest developments in tax reporting and planning for financial instruments and hedging
• Gain insights into managing the tax impact of Basel III on regulatory capital
• Discover what a robust transfer pricing strategy can mean to any financial institution’s overall tax risk management strategy
• Uncover the latest tax litigation issues affecting the financial services industry
• Find out more about the challenges faced by insurance companies in financial instrument accounting
• Explore best practices for fair valuation of financial instruments and the latest valuation issues for taxation
• Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc.
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• KPMG LLP
• Miller Thomson LLP
• Morris & Morris LLP
• TD Bank Group
• The Co-operators Group Ltd.
• WeirFoulds LLP
Don't wait to register for the Tax Accounting and Taxation of Financial Services. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/18/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Tax, finance & accounting executives in the financial services sector, CFOs, Controllers, accountants, consultants
and lawyers who want to expand this knowledge area or keep up-to-date in this field
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.