- Modular Online Course: Clear, concise video tutorials let you learn at your own pace
- Course Fee is inclusive of unlimited pre- and post- course access to online support: We support you as you put your skills into practice
- Practical and 'hands on': Build a business acquisition model as you learn
- Tutorials developed by modeling experts: Develop 'real world' modeling skills to suit your needs
- Based on the FAST Standard: Learn a systematic financial modeling methodology
This modular, online financial modeling course gives you a firm grounding in FAST modeling principles. Whether you need to build, modify or run financial models, it will teach you the core financial model design and construction techniques that every modeler should know. Through video tutorials, you will be taught to apply the techniques rigorously as you model a business-acquisition case study.
All of the calculations required to forecast the three primary financial statements - income, balance sheet, and cash flow - are modeled step-by-step, and the target company is valued based upon the present value of forecast dividends.
The course also includes debt financing, inflation indexation, modeling depreciation, and deferred tax. The course de-emphasizes theory in favor of detailed instruction and hands-on practice with good model design and modeling techniques.
You will have unlimited access to our support forums as you work through the course, and you can post questions for our modeling experts at any time. Once you sign up, the tutorials will remain available for you to view online whenever you need them and the modeling support is also ongoing.
If the T101e FAST Financial Modeling is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/06/2013 - 12/31/2013|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Energy, Human Resources, Other / Miscellaneous, Transportation|
|Audience:||Accountants, Bankers, Financial Analysts|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.