Grapevine , TX 76051 Location map
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
SWANA's WASTECON 2014 - Solid Waste Association of North America
WASTECON® is the premier industry-focused conference that brings you the latest in industry news, education, advancements and products to help you achieve success in your business, all in one setting.
What to Expect?
WASTECON® maintains the standard of excellence you’ve come to expect from SWANA by offering opportunities to see what’s new and exciting in collection, processing, marketing and management of compost, recyclables and solid waste. Join thousands of industry professionals just like you for training, technical sessions, exhibits and networking opportunities. Explore a variety of new topics and expand your knowledge of what’s happening in solid waste management.
Why Exhibit at WASTECON®?
SWANA Conferences & Symposia Attract the Right Attendees
- More than 45% spend at least $1 million per year on equipment and services
- More than 23% spend at least $5 million per year
- Past attendees have included: CEOs, Chief Engineers, Presidents, Boards of Commissioners, CFOs, COOs, Executive Directors, Foremen, Branch Managers, Directors of Environmental Services, Directors of Solid Waste, District Managers, Executive Vice Presidents, Landfill Directors and Managers, Recycling Facility Managers, Environmental Engineers, Transfer Station Managers, Project Managers, Owners, Partners, Principle Engineers, Director of Public Works and more.
What Attendees are Looking for:
- 55% Environmental Consulting/Engineering Services
- 36% Computer Hardware/Software
- 35% Collection/Hauling Equipment
- 34% Waste Material Processing: MRF, Transfer Station Equipment
- 33% Disposal/Landfill Equipment
- 31% Business Services
The Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) has been the leading professional association in the solid waste field. Our association serves over 8,000 members throughout North America, and thousands more with conferences, certifications, publications, and technical training courses.
For more than 50 years, SWANA has made its mission to advance the practice of environmentally and economically sound management of municipal solid waste in North America.
Dates are subject to change.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SWANA's WASTECON 2014 - Solid Waste Association of North America? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
SWANA - Solid Waste Association of North America
1100 Wayne Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
What are WASTECON Attendees Looking for:
55% Environmental Consulting/Engineering Services
36% Computer Hardware/Software
35% Collection/Hauling Equipment
34% Waste Material Processing: MRF, Transfer Station Equipment
33% Disposal/Landfill Equipment
31% Business Services
Dont Miss Your Next Sale! Attendees Visit WASTECON to...
63% Research new products to purchase
52% View products up close
44% Research new suppliers
34% Meet current suppliers
24% Form new business
Solid Waste Association of North America
Exhibitor Information +