Cleveland , OH 44106 Location map
InterContinental Cleveland Hotel
SVM 24th Annual Scientific Sessions - Society for Vascular Medicine
Don't miss these exciting Meeting Highlights
- SVM in the Vascular Laboratory 2013: Evaluating the Horses; Recognizing the Zebras
- Celebrating Innovation in Vascular Medicine Showcase
- Women in Vascular Medicine Reception
- Cases Over Cocktails
- ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Learning Session
The Society for Vascular Medicine Annual Meeting puts your company in front of leading vascular medicine professionals from around the globe.
Why Should You Exhibit?
The SVM Annual Meeting is your best opportunity to:
- Provide information in an educational context on your company’s service and products.
- Learn more about the industry’s activities through symposia, workshops, meetings and business sessions.
- Review the latest information and services available from other providers.
Who Should Exhibit?
All firms that want to broaden their reach to vascular medicine fields, including:
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Medical textbook publishers
• Medical equipment manufacturers
• Diagnostic kit producers
• Software providers
• Academic institutions
• Government agencies
• Nonprofit organizations
• Scientific foundations
• Industry scientific and general interest publishers
SVM is a not-for-profit society of physicians, researchers, nurses and technologists interested in vascular medicine and disease.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SVM 24th Annual Scientific Sessions - Society for Vascular Medicine? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
111 Deer Lake Road, Suite 100
Deerfield, IL 60015
â¢ Practicing physicians in vascular medicine
â¢ Clinicians in vascular medicine
â¢ Vascular internists
â¢ Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
â¢ Physician Assistants
In 2012, nearly 300 people attended the SVM Annual
Cardiologists 35% of attendees
Interventionists 8% of attendees
Vascular internists 27% of attendees
Internal medicine physicians 17% of attendees
Other attendees 12% of attendees
Society for Vascular Medicine
Reach the countryâTMs leading researchers, physicians and technologists in vascular medicine.
Demonstrate your dedication to the learning and information sharing that is at the heart of vascular
health progress and the research that makes it possible.
Support SVMâTMs Scientific Sessions or a one-time event or activity or purchase a support package.
Reach the leaders as well as those on the front linesâ" those who bring advancements in vascular
medicine to those who need it most.
We have developed new opportunities for collaboration with SVM this year.
Per continuing education guidelines, supporters may not dictate the content or planning of any
educational session. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +