America's Top Tradeshow Directory | Events In America
Facebook Linked In Twitter Videos

Paid membership required to see this information

EVENT OVERVIEW:

Whose Life Are You Running For?  Participate in the 23rd Annual Susan G. Komen Aspen Race for the Cure and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!

All funds from the Komen Race for the Cure go to research, education, screening and treatment programs. 75% of the proceeds stay local within Pitkin, Eagle & Garfield counties. The remaining 25% goes to research to find the cures!

We want 2,000 participants at the 2013 Race, so start recruiting your team now! We plan to raise $100,000 with this event and we need your help to reach our goal! Prizes awarded for fundraising a minimum of $120!

The Komen Race for the Cure Series raises significant funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivorship, and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

Participate in an Event

Whether you are a golfer, a bowler, a chef or a runner, you can contribute to the fight against breast cancer 365 days a year. By participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, the most successful charity event ever created, you will experience an event that has changed the way the world views breast cancer. You can make a difference as you celebrate survivorship, honor those who have lost their battle, and most importantly, raise funds and awareness for the fight against this life threatening disease. Join the fight where you live, work and play.

There are many different ways to support Komen's mission

We offer a variety of events, from bowling to cooking to golfing and driving to raise money and awareness in our battle against breast cancer.

If the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - Aspen 2013 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.

All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it, and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.

Website: http://aspen.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/ASP_AspenAffiliate?...
Conference/Event Dates: 07/13/2013 - 07/13/2013
Conference/Event Hours: Sat. 7am - 11am
Classification: Consumer
Primary Industry: Charitable Events
Other Industries: Cancer, Cause-Related Events, Charitable Events, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness, Professional Healthcare
Estimated Attendance: 2,000
Audience: Open to the Public
Venue: Rio Grande Park
Venue Type: Outdoor - Suburban Park
Official Conference Hotel:Hotel Information:
Conference Hotel URL:http://www.komenaspen.org/komen-race-for-the-cure/race-information/lod...
Sponsorship: Yes
Sponsorship Details: Become a Sponsor

Local sponsorship is critical to our being able to support local breast cancer programs and national research grants. Sponsor gifts help underwrite Race expenses and, along with entry fees and donations from Race participants, go directly toward funding breast cancer services and research. When you invest in a Susan G. Komen Aspen Race for the Cure sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you... the people of your community... your family, colleagues, neighbors and friends. Up to 75 percent of net funds raised stay in Aspen to support education, screening and treatment initiatives and a minimum of 25 percent is contributed to the Komen national research efforts.

http://www.komenaspen.org/assets/race-documents/sgk-affiliate-insert.pdf

Booth Size Booth Cost   Available Amenities
Sponsorship Opportunities Available Please Contact Vicki Bauer for Additional Information   Electricity: n/a
  Water: n/a
  Generator: n/a
  Marketing Vehicles Allowed: Yes
Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a

Advance Networking

How do I show up here?
 

Personal Notes

Add a note here, it is only visible by you.

New Search Contact This Event
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - Aspen 2013

exhibitor lists