America's Top Tradeshow Directory | Events In America
Facebook Linked In Twitter Videos

Paid membership required to see this information

Event Overview:

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those we have lost to the disease.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast cancer screening, breast health education and patient navigation and support services. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports cutting-edge, global breast cancer research funded through the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

About Susan G. Komen Missouri:

Susan G. Komen® Missouri was established in November 2015. The organization was formed by the consolidation of Susan G. Komen St. Louis and Susan G. Komen Mid-Missouri, plus the addition of five Missouri and Illinois counties not previously served by Komen.

Susan G. Komen Missouri is an independent, local nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting breast cancer and to meeting the breast health needs of the women, men and families most at risk and most in need in the organization's 38-county Missouri/Illinois service area.

Don't wait to register for the Susan G. Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure 2016. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.

All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it, and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.

Website: http://www.komenmissouri.org/site/PageServer...
Conference/Event Dates: 06/11/2016 - 06/11/2016
Classification: Consumer
Primary Industry: Charitable Events
Other Industries: Cause-Related Events, Charitable Events, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness
Estimated Attendance: 30,000
Cost to Attend: http://www.komenmissouri.org/site/TR/Race/General?pg=informational&fr_...
Audience: Open to the Public
Venue: Downtown St. Louis
Venue Type: Outdoor - Street
Show Owner:Susan G. Komen Missouri
Show Manager:Susan G. Komen Missouri
Sponsorship: Yes

Booth Size Booth Cost   Available Amenities
Sponsorship Opportunities Available Please Contact Susan G. Komen Missouri for Additional Information   Electricity: n/a
  Water: n/a
  Generator: n/a
  Marketing Vehicles Allowed: Yes
Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a

Advance Networking

How do I show up here?
 

Personal Notes

Add a note here, it is only visible by you.

New Search Contact This Event
Susan G. Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure 2016

exhibitor lists