Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Now in its 29th year, SURTEX® is the global B2B marketplace for original art & design - where artists, agents and licensors connect with manufacturers and retailers to create the next best-selling products in every category imaginable. Wall coverings, decorative accessories, bed linens, stationery, giftware, tabletop and so many more…if it’s any product with a surface design of any kind, there’s a good chance it originated at SURTEX.
That’s because each year some 6,000 buyers/manufacturers from 49 countries converge on the SURTEX exhibit floor to buy or license the newest designs from approximately 1,000 trend-setting artists. It’s a veritable who’s who of manufacturers and retailers seeking first dibs on the best original art & design being created today.
There's no other show like SURTEX in North America. And no better venue than New York, a city with endless inspiration for artists, surface designers, product manufacturers and retailers. See who exhibits at SURTEX, who attends, and learn more about the educational component of the Show, the SURTEX Conference.
Artists, designers, studios, agents and licensing firms selling and licensing art and design for a multitude of product end-uses: decorative fabrics, linens and domestics, contract textiles, wall coverings, floor coverings, apparel textiles, stationery, greeting cards, gift wrap and other paper products, tabletop, giftware, toys, ceramics, packaging and publishing.
Launched in 2013, “Atelier,” is where talented textile design studios from around the world sell their most trend-forward surface designs to a multitude of product categories. Arranged in an intimate, yet open floor plan, the "Atelier" is for a broad range of manufacturers - interior textiles, fashion fabrics, wall coverings, paper, and more - seeking the latest prints, patterns, repeats, documents, and design services for product development needs.
ReSource HuB - technology and business essentials. Comprised of companies offering resources for artists and designers including software, hardware, web tools, printers, publication, books, reference materials and trend services.
SURTEX® is the only marketplace for original art & design - for every product, every industry. Nowhere else can you peruse the trend-setting work of some 1,000 professional artists (300+ artist/agent/licensor exhibitors) under one roof.
- SURTEX is global. You’ll see the work of artists from across the U.S. and around the world, including France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Canada, Israel and Spain. And you’ll walk the exhibit floor with buyers from some 49 countries.
- SURTEX is fresh. Most of the artists exhibiting at SURTEX debut their newest and best work of the year at the Show. This levels the playing field for buyers, and gives everyone at SURTEX a sneak peek at the next big trends.
- SURTEX is diverse. You’ll see original art & design in every conceivable theme and style - from contemporary patterns for high-end textiles to holiday prints for party supplies and gift wrap. And everything in between.
- SURTEX is educational. There’s no better place to learn the ins, outs and best practices of buying and licensing original art & design than the SURTEX Conference, held each year in conjunction with the Show.
- SURTEX is social. Catch up with industry colleagues and forge new business relationships at networking events such as evening receptions and parties around Manhattan.
- SURTEX is productive. Almost 90% of attendees find new and unique designs for sale or license on the SURTEX exhibit floor. And 92% make valuable new connections with artists, designers and licensors at the Show who aren’t seen anywhere else.
Do all this and more in just 3 days - and Show attendance is FREE to qualified art buyers/licensees who register in advance.
Why exhibit at SURTEX®? Three good reasons:
1. SURTEX is the only B2B marketplace in North America for licensing and selling original art & design. Nowhere else can you market your work to more than 6,000 art buyers/licensees - sourcing designs for everything from home furnishings and apparel textiles to giftware, stationery and toys - under one roof.
2. SURTEX® offers more than just exhibit space. You’ll also benefit from Show activities that drive more traffic to your booth, and services that save you time and money:
Comprehensive SURTEX Conference Program • Press Hospitality • Private Meeting Rooms • Lead Retrieval • Discounted Travel & Hotel Rates • Exhibitor Lounge • Shuttle Service to/from Hotels • designext® International Student Competition
3. Two co-located shows mean more bang for your buck. SURTEX is co-located with the National Stationery Show®, and the International Contemporary Furniture Fair® in the adjacent aisles and on Level 1, multiplying your business opportunities by the thousands. That’s how many qualified buyers will be added to the regular SURTEX audience through reciprocal badge privileges among all five shows. SURTEX exhibitors get crossover traffic representing new markets and increased potential for business, especially with educational seminars and networking events as an additional draw.
signature mix™ marketplace includes the National Stationery Show®, Creative & Lifestyle Arts®, and Gift>it, and co-located with SURTEX® and the International Contemporary Furniture Fair® (ICFF®)
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SURTEX 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/17/2015 - 05/19/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/17/2015 - 05/19/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun. & Mon. 9am - 6pm; Tue. 9am - 5pm|
|Primary Industry:||Design Services|
|Other Industries:||Apparel Textile Fiber, Architecture & Construction, Business, Design Services, Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General, Packaging, Printing - Signage, Publishing, Wholesale / Retail|
|Audience:||Art Buyers and Licensees from the Home Furnishings, Domestics, Apparel, Contract, Gift, Toy, Beauty, Stationery, Greeting Card, Paper Product and Automotive Manufacturing Industries, plus Publishing, Private Label Retailers, Licensing Executives, Buying Offices, Interior Designers, Licensing Executives, Advertising Agencies and Stock Houses|
WHAT THEY FIND
92% meet new artists, designers and licensors
86% keep up with the latest in world-wide trends in color, pattern and design
88% find new and unique designs for sale or license
WHY THEY ATTEND
81% use SURTEX to find new artists and designers
83% want to see the latest in global color, pattern and design trends
88% are looking to buy or license new and unique designs
HOW THEY RATE SURTEX
95% said they would attend again next year
62% ranked SURTEX as the most important trade show to their business
|Venue:||Jacob K. Javits Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 216-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||300+|
|Show Manager:||Emerald Expositions, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||SURTEXÃ‚Â® offers a variety of targeted options to increase your visibility at the Show. Take advantage of these hard-to-miss opportunities for promoting your company and maximizing your success!|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$4,800||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 15'||$7,200||Water:||n/a|
|End Cap||$800 Premium||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Exhibitor List:
John Erich Sales Manager
Karla Frisenda Sales Representative