9800 International Drive
Orlando , FL 32819 Location map
Orange County Convention Center
Surf Expo - January 2014
Surf Expo is produced in January and September in Orlando, Florida and draws buyers from specialty stores across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America and around the world. The show features approximately 2,000 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line-up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies, and demos. Average buyer and exhibitor turnout exceeds 20,000 attendees including retailers, exhibitors and media per show.
Surf Expo is your best marketplace to reach Board, Beach, Resort & Fashion retailers.
- The longest running boardsports and beach/resort lifestyle tradeshow in the world
- Produced twice annually (January and September) for 37 years
- Average attendance exceeds 20,000 including buyers, exhibitors and media
- More than 2,200 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies and watersport demos.
- Buyers represent more than 7,000 storefronts from across the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Caribbean
- The number one order-writing show in the industry.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Surf Expo - January 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
1133 Westchester Avenue, Suite N136
White Plains, NY 10604
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
What Buyer categories attend Surf Expo?
57% Gift & Souvenir
Please note: Retailers are asked to pick one main category, however most buy across several categories.
Exhibitor Information +