Ponte Vedra Beach , FL 32082 Location map
Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit 2015
The ONE2ONE Summits are a unique business experience that will transform the way you conduct business in today’s competitive marketplace.
ONE2ONE Summits are a proven, results driven, and will deliver on your return on objectives within a compact time investment and an immersive business networking environment. They will offer unmatched networking with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings in a resort setting with exclusive accommodations, meeting facilities, dining experiences, and world-class service.
Build Strategic Relationships. Gain Critical Industry Insights. Network with Peers.
The Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit, powered by MHI, is a unique business forum that will transform the way you conduct business in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Valuable business interactions in 1.5 days.
- Save considerable time and effort conducting business.
- Enhance business outcomes.
This invitation-only relationship-building summit allows supply chain professionals to:
- Meet one-to-one with leading solution providers to learn about the latest products and technologies to enhance your supply chain operations.
- Learn critical industry insights from industry experts to innovate and improve your supply chain operations and cut costs.
- Benefit from unmatched networking with peer to peer idea sharing.
The Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit is an unmatched sales opportunity. It provides access to qualified, senior-level supply chain and logistic executives with active budgets for new technologies and services to improve efficiencies and cut costs around their supply chain operations.
The Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit will:
- Reduce your cost per lead
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Expedite/streamline your sales process.
If you have cutting-edge supply chain products and technologies and would like to meet face-to-face with executives who need your products, you are invited to sponsor the summit as solution provider.
Solution providers will receive:
- Focused and Customized Pre-arranged Meetings with Quality Supply Chain Decision Makers: You will meet one-on-one with quality delegates who are sourcing and actively looking to purchase your products or technologies within 18 months.
- Meeting Space Area at the Venue: All solution providers receive a semi-private meeting area in a ballroom of the venue. The meeting space comes with a table and chairs as well as a branded sign so you can hold your one-on-one meetings in a quiet and semi-private area. You may bring in additional branding and product into your space as well.
- Custom Post Summit Delegate Analysis: Post event, you will benefit from even more industry intelligence around your delegates with a custom analysis that will recap and evaluate all your one-on-one meetings. This analysis is proprietary to the Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit and will give you further insights into how to close your sales and position yourself for additional sales in the future.
Solution Providers showcase the following product categories:
- Automation Equipment
- Automatic ID Systems and Data Collection/Radio Frequency Identification
- Supply Chain Software
- Consulting/Professional Services
- Ergonomics and Safety Equipment
- Information Systems and Control
- Packaging, Labeling, Shipping, Weighing, and Cubing
When you become a solution provider at the Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit, you will experience a transformative business event with meaningful business connections to successfully enhance your business outcomes.
If you have a cutting-edge supply chain product or technology and are looking to showcase them to qualified supply chain and logistic professionals actively looking to source new solutions, you need to learn more about the Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Supply Chain & Logistics ONE2ONE Summit 2015.
Delegates [Attendees] will be pre-screened to ensure they meet the criteria and that the summit can meet their business objectives.
To be hosted, delegates must meet the following criteria:
Purchasing authority on a national level
Active budget for upcoming projects within 6-18 months
Commitment to attend the 1.5 day summit
Delegate job titles include:
VP Supply Chain
Chief Logistics Officer
Chief Supply Chain Officer
Director of Supply Chain
Director of Logistics
Delegates are sourcing in categories such as:
Automatic ID Systems and Data Collection/Radio Frequency Identification
Supply Chain Software
Ergonomics and Safety Equipment
Information Systems and Control
Packaging, Labeling, Shipping, Weighing, and Cubing
Exhibitor Information +