Key Take Away:
This webinar discusses the compliance requirements for supply chain data and the systems that help manage that data.
Data issues and information quality are a key facilitator in lost business revenues and inefficiency.
Why Should You Attend:
Supply chains create and manage a huge volume of data. Consider the impact of that data either being incorrect or slow to move from one place to the next.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Supply chain audit trails
• Assuring supply chain data integrity
• Content of an audit trail
• Learn what supply chain audit trails are and how they are established
• Learn compliance requirements for supply chains in regulated companies
• Learn regulatory requirements for supply chain data (FDA, MNHA/EU Annex 11)
• Learn how to assure supply chain data Integrity
• Learn the content of a supply chain audit trail
Who Will Benefit:
• Senior Quality Managers
• Quality Professionals
• Regulatory Professionals
• Compliance Professionals
• Validation Engineers
• Production Engineers
• Quality Engineers
• Quality Auditors
• Document Control Specialists
Upon earning a degree in Zoology at North Carolina State University, Joy McElroy made her debut in the pharmaceutical industry in 1992 at Pharmacia & UpJohn performing environmental monitoring and sterility testing. Her hard work allowed her to move into a supervisory role at Abbott Laboratories where she oversaw their quality control lab.
In 1998, Ms. McElroy moved to Wyeth Lederle and worked in quality assurance, performing GMP compliance audits, batch record reviews, and holding annual GMP training for new employees. After working in quality assurance for a few years, she moved into equipment qualification and cleaning validation at Mallinckrodt.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400