Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Broadening horizons on the growing global threat of Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) for almost two decades at the sell-out Superbugs & Superdrugs conference in Europe, SMi is thrilled to announce the expansion of its antimicrobial portfolio of events across the Atlantic with the release of Superbugs & Superdrugs USA. This year’s show in Iselin, New Jersey, will play host to an audience of scientific leaders, funding bodies and drug discovery specialists, providing a focal point to discuss the latest clinical advancements and funding opportunities.
With huge interest from leaders in the field including pending confirmations from PAHO/WHO, Astra Zeneca and other senior industry representatives, we have worked closely with an expert panel of speakers to present an agenda that is shaping up to be the best Superbugs & Superdrugs event to date.
The programme will hone in on key topics such as public private partnerships, collaboration, R&D, scientific priorities for antibiotic discovery, novel antibacterial therapeutic approaches, antibiotic stewardship, rapid diagnostic tools, combination therapies, resistance prevention, plus much more!
Featured speakers include:
- Dr Christopher Houchens, Branch Chief, Antibacterial's Program, BARDA
- Dr Rosemarie Aurigemma, Chief, Biodefense Drug Development Section , NIH
- Dr Anthony Simon Lynch, Senior Scientific Director, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Dr Annaliesa Anderson, Vice President and CSO Bacterial Vaccines, Pfizer
- Dr Alita Miller, Director of Biology, Entasis Therapeutics
- William J Weiss, Director, Pre-Clinical Services, UNT Health Science Center
- Dr Domingo Gargallo-Viola, Co-Founder and CSO, ABAC Therapeutics
- Dr David Cook, Chief Scientific Officer, Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
Reasons to join:
- Network with industry-leading experts on drug and antimicrobial material developments
- Learn new funding opportunities from BARDA and US National plans, to combat antimicrobial resistance
- Strengthen your antibiotic pipeline with new insights on microbiome profiling to fight multi-resistant gram negative infections
- Hear important discussions on tackling major bottlenecks that hinder development of new antimicrobial drugs with our star panel line-up
- Discover novel protein-based biologics for the treatment and prevention of serious bacterial infections from Janssen
Attendee Testimonials From Our Recent Superbugs Show In London:
- “Great meeting to network and have time to discuss face to face. Key questions and issues. Very collaborative open meeting.” – Roche
- “It was one of the most useful scientific conferences that I have attended” – BARDA
- “Good mix of problems such as funding and novel opportunities and success stories” – TNO
- “I enjoyed attending the meeting this year and wanted to thank you for your efforts in organizing it” – UNT Health Science Centre
- “I like the mix of early stage technologies and also later stage products being presented” – Sempra Pharmaceuticals
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Superbugs & Superdrugs USA? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/14/2016 - 11/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/14/2016 - 11/15/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.superbugs-usa.com/eventsinamerica...|
|Audience:||CEOs, Chiefs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Principals of:
or working in the area of superbugs and superdrugs from pharmaceutical, biotech and research organizations!
|Venue:||Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(732) 634-3600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Sponsorship Details:||For details contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.