Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Broadening horizons on the growing global threat of Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) for almost two decades at the sell-out Superbugs & Superdrugs conference in Europe, SMi is thrilled to announce the expansion of its antimicrobial portfolio of events across the Atlantic with the release of Superbugs & Superdrugs USA. This year’s show in Iselin, New Jersey, will play host to an audience of scientific leaders, funding bodies and drug discovery specialists, providing a focal point to discuss the latest clinical advancements and funding opportunities.
With huge interest from leaders in the field including pending confirmations from PAHO/WHO, Astra Zeneca and other senior industry representatives, we have worked closely with an expert panel of speakers to present an agenda that is shaping up to be the best Superbugs & Superdrugs event to date.
The programme will hone in on key topics such as public private partnerships, collaboration, R&D, scientific priorities for antibiotic discovery, novel antibacterial therapeutic approaches, antibiotic stewardship, rapid diagnostic tools, combination therapies, resistance prevention, plus much more!
Featured speakers include:
- Dr Christopher Houchens, Branch Chief, Antibacterial's Program, BARDA
- Dr Rosemarie Aurigemma, Chief, Biodefense Drug Development Section , NIH
- Dr Anthony Simon Lynch, Senior Scientific Director, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Dr Annaliesa Anderson, Vice President and CSO Bacterial Vaccines, Pfizer
- Dr Alita Miller, Director of Biology, Entasis Therapeutics
- William J Weiss, Director, Pre-Clinical Services, UNT Health Science Center
- Dr Domingo Gargallo-Viola, Co-Founder and CSO, ABAC Therapeutics
- Dr David Cook, Chief Scientific Officer, Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
Reasons to join:
- Network with industry-leading experts on drug and antimicrobial material developments
- Learn new funding opportunities from BARDA and US National plans, to combat antimicrobial resistance
- Strengthen your antibiotic pipeline with new insights on microbiome profiling to fight multi-resistant gram negative infections
- Hear important discussions on tackling major bottlenecks that hinder development of new antimicrobial drugs with our star panel line-up
- Discover novel protein-based biologics for the treatment and prevention of serious bacterial infections from Janssen
Attendee Testimonials From Our Recent Superbugs Show In London:
- “Great meeting to network and have time to discuss face to face. Key questions and issues. Very collaborative open meeting.” – Roche
- “It was one of the most useful scientific conferences that I have attended” – BARDA
- “Good mix of problems such as funding and novel opportunities and success stories” – TNO
- “I enjoyed attending the meeting this year and wanted to thank you for your efforts in organizing it” – UNT Health Science Centre
- “I like the mix of early stage technologies and also later stage products being presented” – Sempra Pharmaceuticals
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Superbugs & Superdrugs USA? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/14/2016 - 11/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/14/2016 - 11/15/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.superbugs-usa.com/eventsinamerica|
|Audience:||CEOs, Chiefs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Principals of:
or working in the area of superbugs and superdrugs from pharmaceutical, biotech and research organizations!
|Venue:||Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(732) 634-3600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Sponsorship Details:||For details contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.