Changing. Growing. Redefining.
You are invited to join us for the Summer 2013 Las Vegas Market to see all that is NEW:
• 1.1 million square feet of new and expanded showrooms, categories and products spanning furniture, home decor and gift
• Over 1,200 new exhibitors and lines - representing the total home experience
• Thousands of new product introductions
• Complimentary educational seminars and networking events
• More fashion-forward resources than ever before including: Lexington, Drexel Heritage, Thomasville, Noir, Christopher Guy, Julian Chichester/Mr. Brown, Kravet, Norwalk, Nourison, Arteriors, Tommy Bahama, Karastan, Trina Turk, Codarus and so many more.
Retailers and designers can shop product offerings from trend-setters in all home furnishings categories as well as benefit from complimentary educational, networking and hospitality events. With two markets each year, Las Vegas Market is the only major home furnishings market in the western U.S. offering a unique cross-section of suppliers and buyers spanning the home furnishings, decor and gift industries.
Las Vegas Market promises productive and efficient use of your time. With 1,500 exhibitors spanning three buildings and four Market Destinations, buyers, designers and industry professionals can spend their days at Market, with evenings free for fun in the exciting city of Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Market is the consummate market experience for the home furnishings manufacturer looking to reach a diverse mix of buyers and other industry professionals from all segments who are seeking to advance their business with new and fresh product, intermix with industry thought-leaders, advance their learning and more - all in the world-class environment of World Market Center Las Vegas.
Opportunities abound all year long for lessees and exhibitors at World Market Center. Its breathtaking architecture, easy-to-walk floor plans and accessibility to airlines, transportation, loading docks, freight elevators as well as the best in technology make it a perfect way to showcase your products, meet buyers and build your business, whether you choose to lease a permanent showroom or temporary exhibit space at Las Vegas Market, or another of our shows.
We have no doubt you will meet more clients, generate more leads and grow your business in an environment that breathes creativity, synergy, efficiency and opportunity for success.