How can you resolve conflicts less painfully, delegate critical tasks more efficiently, energize your employees and transform resistance into support?
Adjusting your management, negotiation skills, leadership qualities, people management and personal styles to complement the culture of your work group and your company as a whole can be the catalyst that motivates your teams to heightened productivity.
Utilizing extensive practice in the principles of emotional intelligence, Successfully Managing People underscores the importance of self-awareness in developing sensitivity to and better communication with others. You’ll leave this webinar well versed in the most effective methods for dealing with difficult people…winning cooperation and trust…and ensuring that your people’s values and your organization’s goals are in sync.
Why Should You Attend:
- Motivate and direct the employees you rely on—even when they don’t share your values
- Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job
- Use coaching to guide and direct your team members to improving performance
- Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
- Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
- Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Regional Vice Presidents
- Area Supervisors
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle's clients include such organizations as Microsoft, Visa International, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Sprint, American Counseling Association, Aviva Insurance, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Hospital Corporation of America, Schlumberger, Morgan Stanley, Boston Scientific, US HealthCare and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Successfully Managing Difficult People: The 6 Tools You Can Use To Make Things Right - By Compliance Global Inc.? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/17/2016 - 08/17/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
Senior Vice Presidents
Regional Vice Presidents
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.