Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
NEW IDEAS. NEW PRACTICES. NEW SCIENCE. NEW RESOURCES. NEW COLLEAGUES.
Exposure to the latest industry advances will help you discover your own cutting-edge solutions. Gain contacts among colleagues and resource providers. Ultimately, Structures Congress 2015 will prepare you and your organization to tackle greater challenges.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Network with researchers, designers, project/construction managers, and contractors from around the world to discuss the current and future challenges for structures
- Gain knowledge by attending outstanding technical sessions – over 110 from which to choose
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools to help your organization all in one spot
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) in technical sessions to maintain your professional licensure
- Attend the opening and closing plenary sessions to learn more details provided by innovative top leaders in the field
- Networking with more than 1,200 colleagues plus make connections with leaders in your profession
- Interface with students and young professionals
- Visit Portland for roses, parks, museums, outdoor adventures, great food, microbreweries, and so much more
- Enjoy learning & earning PDHs from the Council of American Structural Engineers (CASE) at their Spring Risk Management Convocation
Why should you exhibit at the Structures 2015 Congress? If your firm serves structures related industries, this Congress is a “don’t miss" event.
- Excellent Technical Program draws 1,000 key industry professionals, including business owners, engineers, specifiers, researchers, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers.
- The products and services you exhibit are part of the Congress’ focus. Your expertise is valued by Congress participants.
- Exhibits and technical sessions are centrally located, allowing easy interaction with key clients and prospects throughout the Congress.
- Dedicated networking events will take place in the exhibit hall during the Congress. These include the Welcome Reception, Friday Lunch, and daily morning and afternoon coffee/soda breaks.
- High visibility sponsorship opportunities are also available to enhance your exhibit participation.
- We encourage you to ensure your company’s participation and exhibit or sponsor at Structures Congress 2015.
Does your organization provide goods or services to the structural engineering or construction industry? If yes, then this Congress provides you an excellent opportunity to develop new customers. Promote your organization’s products to:
• Practicing Engineers and Architects
• Principals of Design Firms
• Builders and Materials Suppliers
• Educators and Students
• Government Agencies
The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) is a vibrant community of more than 25,000 structural engineers within the American Society of Civil Engineers. SEI started on October 1, 1996 in order to serve the unique needs of the structural engineering community while influencing change on broader issues that shape the entire civil engineering community.
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Structures Congress 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/23/2015 - 04/25/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/23/2015 - 04/24/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Thurs, 7:15am-4pm; Fri, 7:30am-3:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||04/22/2015|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.structurescongress.org/registration/...|
|Audience:||Attendees are primarily
-corporate decision makers
-researchers engaged in structural engineering disciplines
They mainly represent
-institutes of higher education
-resource management endeavors
|Notes:||Attendee Job Positions:
27% Technical Staff
18% Owner, President or CEO
7% Senior Management
6% Middle Management
|Venue:||Oregon Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 791-2250|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.structurescongress.org/location/lodging-transportation/...|
|Show Manager:||Alliance Exposition Services|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Why should you sponsor? To bring your brand and your business to Portland, Oregon!
The excellent Technical Program draws 1,000 key industry professionals who include business owners, engineers, specifiers, researchers, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Inline||$2,395||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
American Concrete Institute (ACI)
American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
Applied Science International
ARCOM - The Leader in Specifications
Atlas Restoration, LLC
Bentley Systems, Inc.
Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Lab,
University of Western Ontario
Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
Engineering Ministries International
Epoxy Interest Group of CRSI
Expanded Shale, Clay & Slate Institute (ESCSI)
Fyfe Co. LLC
Geopier Foundation Company
Gerdau Ameristeel - ZBar Division
Headed Reinforcement Corp. (HRC)
HPI - Hitec Products, Inc.
International Code Council
L.B. Foster Company
Missouri University of Science & Technology
Mitek Industries, Inc.
MMFX Steel Corporation of America
Peikko USA Inc.
Pipe & Piling Concrete USA Co.
Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Schöck USA Inc.
Sensors & Software Inc.
SidePlate Systems, Inc.
Stainless Structurals, LLC
Stirling Lloyd Products
Structural Engineers Certification Board (SECB)
Taylor & Francis
Tensar International Corporation
The Masonry Society (TMS)
The Neel Company/T-Wall
The Reinforced Earth Company
Vector Corrosion Technologies
Williams Form Engineering Corp.