Online Event Location map
Stressed Out: How to Handle Conflict, Difficult People and Challenging Situations- By AtoZ Compliance
Key Take Away:
The focus of this webinar is how deal with the inevitable conflicts, difficult people and situations that occur in the workplace, so that it leads to positive outcomes both for the people involved and the organization.
Workplace conflict is an inevitable part of life. No matter how hard you try, it can seem that there will always be something that causes you or someone around you to be frustrated, angry, and impatient – or a whole host of other not-so-pleasant emotions.
Conflict arises when the people we work with have different ideas, perspectives, backgrounds, values, goals or expectations. Yes, conflict can be destructive! It diverts energy from more im¬portant ac¬tivities and issues; it polarizes people and reduces cooperation; and it can produce irresponsible behavior.
Why Should You Attend:
Time is Money. There are a variety of direct costs to the organization associated with poorly managed conflict, including, in the worst cases, the loss of customers and good employees. One that is visible to everyone is the time taken to successfully resolve issues. Time that would be better spent on accomplishing work and achieving goals is instead used to manage disagreements, smooth ruffled feathers, and deal with difficult people.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Identify the top six causes of conflict and which one produces the most problems
• Understand the iceberg concept of conflict – what’s above and below the water line
• Define five conflict management styles and match each style to different conflict situations
• Decide if you’re a shark or a turtle or a teddy bear or a fox or owl in how you handle conflict
• Learn how to keep your cool and react in a professional manner in the heat of the moment
• Learn the language of positive communication to reduce negative emotions, especially anger
• Recognize the four types of difficult people that drive you crazy and how to deal with them
Who Will Benefit:
• VP of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officers
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Human Resources Professionals
Marcia Zidle is board certified executive coach based in Dallas Texas. Marcia Zidle, The Smart Moves Coach, helps companies target and implement their elephants – the highest pay-off activities – that will produce the results they want. In In other words, she works with business leaders and their teams to get on the right track, stay on the right track, and avoid getting side tracked in their drive for high performance – high profitability – high purpose
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Stressed Out: How to Handle Conflict, Difficult People and Challenging Situations- By AtoZ Compliance.
VP of Human Resources
Chief Learning Officers
Operation Managers and Supervisors
Human Resources Professionals
Exhibitor Information +