Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
Strategic Planning for Boards
• Engaging in what will be accomplished not how to achieve the results
• CEOs strategic planning responsibilities
• Ensuring alignment of the strategic plans with all other plans within the organization
• Creating an active role for the board without usurping management's role
• Using strategic plan to allocate corporate resources
• Linking risk management to the strategic planning process
• Key information on the assumptions underlying the strategy
• Need for insights from outside the industry
• Main pitfalls of strategic planning from a board's perspective
• Communicating goals and the need for change
• Adante Consulting Inc.
• Aecon Group Inc.
• Booker and Associates
• Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Equitable Life of Canada
• Gibson Kennedy & Company
• Intact Financial Corporation
• John T Dinner Board Governance Services
• Quorum Group of Companies and QT2 Inc.
• Sears Canada
• Xerox Canada Ltd.
• York University
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Strategic Planning for Boards.
CEOs; Directors & Officers; CFOs, CIOs, Division Heads, VPs & Directors of operations, finance, IT, audit, risk, HR, marketing and key professionals involved in strategic planning & implementation
Exhibitor Information +