Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Engaging in what will be accomplished not how to achieve the results
• CEOs strategic planning responsibilities
• Ensuring alignment of the strategic plans with all other plans within the organization
• Creating an active role for the board without usurping management's role
• Using strategic plan to allocate corporate resources
• Linking risk management to the strategic planning process
• Key information on the assumptions underlying the strategy
• Need for insights from outside the industry
• Main pitfalls of strategic planning from a board's perspective
• Communicating goals and the need for change
• Adante Consulting Inc.
• Aecon Group Inc.
• Booker and Associates
• Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Equitable Life of Canada
• Gibson Kennedy & Company
• Intact Financial Corporation
• John T Dinner Board Governance Services
• Quorum Group of Companies and QT2 Inc.
• Sears Canada
• Xerox Canada Ltd.
• York University
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Strategic Planning for Boards.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/27/2014 - 03/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend:
CEOs; Directors & Officers; CFOs, CIOs, Division Heads, VPs & Directors of operations, finance, IT, audit, risk, HR, marketing and key professionals involved in strategic planning & implementation
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.