Today’s corporate leaders need to understand the big picture of strategic management training and risk management, especially in light of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and the Treadway Commission’s reports. Both of these demand that internal managers and executives be able to quickly size up and value risk as a strategy to protect firm value.
This webinar will show you how to carry out this vital obligation through leadership training programs.
Why Should You Attend:
Are you worried about any of these activities in your organization or with a client such as:
- Undetected illegal or unethical acts?
- Lack of internal controls?
- Lack of policies regarding governance or compliance issues?
Are you a director, owner, or an officer who faces issues such as:
- The need to behave like a public company?
- The desire that every employee act professionally and ethically?
- The demand for a governance program yet lacking the resources to put one in place?
- If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, then you must attend this webinar so that you can sleep better at night.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
The intentions of the Sarbanes-Oxley act were to provide both guidance and a warning to everyone that the leadership body need to have a risk management program within their organization or face the consequences.
This webinar is about reducing the high cost of unwarranted risk-taking while still being innovative. Elements that support this specific focus include:
- Why we are stuck with SOX (despite its flaws)
- The new paradigm of risk management
- The new paradigm of leadership’s accountability for risk
- The Pandora’s Box called business risk
- Explain the events that led to the passage of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Determine why the heart of risk is really about managing risk better
- Analyze the connections between the CEO’s behaviors style the risks he/she would take
- Audit the behaviors of the CEO to determine if he/she will support a risk management program
- Easily identify the 5 true sources of risk
Who Will Benefit:
- CFO’s and Controllers
- CEO’s and COO’s.
- Senior Managers in a For Profit Business
- Members of a Board of Directors
- Auditors (Internal and External)
- Business Owners
- Directors and Senior Managers of a Not-for-profit or NGO
Ron Rael, CPA, CGMA is a leadership specialist, professional facilitator, and coach to leadership teams. He has provided hands-on guidance to both experienced and emerging leaders since 1988.
Ron’s extensive wisdom and practical solutions, contained in his 18 books and over 50 webinars, provide both strategies and tactics for organizational success. He has trained and coached thousands of leaders and business professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Ron is renowned for his original, enjoyable approach to learning, in both in-person events and web-based broadcasts.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
There may be many networking opportunities at the Strategic Management of Corporate Governance: Complying with Sarbanes Oxley's Risk Management (HRSOX) - By Compliance Global Inc.. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/02/2016 - 08/02/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
|Audience:||CFOs and Controllers
CEOs and COOs.
Senior Managers in a For Profit Business
Members of a Board of Directors
Auditors (Internal and External)
Directors and Senior Managers of a Not-for-profit or NGO
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.