Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Register using promo code EASC14 and save up to an additional $150 off your registration fees (depending on package selected).
The Greatest Software Testing Conference on Earth
Discover the Software Testing Analysis & Review Canada Conference (STARCANADA)—the premier software testing conference that brings you the most up-to-date information, tools, and technologies available in the industry today. STARCANADA is a part of the STAR family of conferences, recognized as the leader in the software testing industry for over 20 years. Join industry experts and peers in the test and QA community for a week jam-packed with learning sessions that will help you make a powerful impact in your job role and for your company.
STARCANADA covers all your testing needs with 50+ learning and networking opportunities:
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Conference sessions covering major testing issues and solutions
- Pre-conference training classes
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in testing solutions
- One-on-one sessions with the STARCANADA presenters
- Networking receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included!
- At the STARCANADA Expo, You Can Visit the Top Industry Providers Offering the Latest in Testing Solutions.
- Explore this one-of-a-kind Expo, April 8-9, designed to bring you the latest solutions in testing technologies, software, and tools.
- Support your software testing efforts by participating in technical presentations and demonstrations conducted throughout the Expo.
- Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today’s most progressive and innovative organizations.
The Expo, April 8-9, 2014, gives vendors access to STARCANADA delegates. Companies with software testing products and services will certainly benefit from direct sales interaction with this highly targeted and motivated audience—the majority of whom spend at least 60% of their work effort managing or implementing software testing.
Exhibitors Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Showcase their products to a qualified audience willing to invest in software testing and quality assurance technology
- Capitalize on exclusive exhibit time free of competing presentations.
- Get pre-conference exposure to thousands of potential clients through direct marketing channels and advertising
- Obtain both pre- and post-conference access to the Expo's attendee list
About Software Quality Engineering:
Software Quality Engineering delivers training, support, research, and publications to software managers, developers, test professionals, and quality engineers worldwide. Since 1986, we have been at the forefront of software quality improvement technology and were instrumental in setting the stage for the software industry to view testing as a distinct discipline. Today, Software Quality Engineering produces several of the most respected conferences in the software testing and development industry including the STAR, Better Software, and Agile Development conference series. Software Quality Engineering hosts international gatherings of software professionals and experts focused on building better software. Our events feature real-world techniques and strategies from leading software organizations, practical insight from industry experts, as well as the knowledge and support gained through peer-based networking.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the STARCANADA 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/05/2014 - 04/09/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/08/2014 - 04/09/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, 10am-2pm, 3-5:30pm; Wed, 10am-1:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||04/06/2014|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Software, Technology|
|Audience:||Software managers, Developers, Test professionals, Quality engineers|
6% Director or VP
1% C Level
25% Finance and Insurance
7% Health Care and Social Assistance
5% Management of Companies and Enterprises
5% Retail Trade
3% Arts or Entertainment or Recreation
3% Transportation and Warehousing
2% Accommodation and Food Services
|Venue Phone:||(416) 869-3456|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton Toronto|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/T/TORHIHH-STAR14-20140...|
|Show Owner:||Software Quality Engineering (SQE)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorship Program:
As a leader in the software development community, you will benefit as a Software Quality Engineering conference sponsor. Sponsoring an activity at a Software Quality Engineering conference puts your name directly in front of all conference delegates. Additionally, your logo will appear on mailings reaching as many as 150,000 software professionals. The benefits of sponsorship are available at three levels with a variety of potential options.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Contact SQE for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.