Connect With Education, Inspiration and Engagement.
SSO is the leading international scientific event that covers the latest techniques and advances in the management of surgical patients with solid tumor cancers. It will draw together more than 1,500 of your most esteemed surgical oncology colleagues.
The SSO Technical Exhibition provides surgical oncologists, general surgeons and health care professionals with the most current information on products and services related to surgical oncology. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the program sessions by providing opportunity for display and/or demonstration of products and services that could be useful in measuring and improving the quality of health care. In addition to technical exhibits, educational exhibits provide attendees with learning opportunities designed to supply quality continuing medical education.
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT THE SSO ANNUAL CANCER SYMPOSIUM
• The SSO Annual Cancer Symposium is the premier event in the field of surgical oncology.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Target influential decision makers at major institutions.
• Interact face-to-face with physicians involved in cutting edge oncologic patient care.
• Build and maintain visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace.
• Expand your prospect base and strengthen existing customer relationships.
• Introduce new products and services.
• Generate new sales leads.
• Give one-on-one product demonstrations.
• Conduct broad market research.
The SSO exhibit floor showcases medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies and others displaying a wide range of services and solutions designed to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.
Founded in 1940 as the James Ewing Society, the Society of Surgical Oncology® is the premier organization for surgeons and health care providers dedicated to advancing and promoting the science and treatment of cancer. The Society's focus on all solid-tumor disease sites is reflected in its Annual Cancer Symposium, monthly scientific journal (Annals of Surgical Oncology), educational initiatives, and committee structure.