Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The BIMForum’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of building information modeling (BIM) in the A/E/C industry. We will lead by example and synchronize with counterparts in all sectors of the industry to jointly develop best practices for virtual design and construction (VDC). We will share our experiences and execute our goals via online forums, highly useful deliverables, and practical industry conferences. We will revolutionize the building industry.
The BIMForum meets twice yearly, and its events have grown significantly since its inception. Influential BIM solution providers are involved in a highly interactive program that includes premium networking opportunities across a two-day summit with A/E/C project teams, owners/operators, and technology leaders. Exclusive sponsorship and display opportunities have been added to heighten the level of engagement and energy, and to optimize the value for all BIMForum participants.
The “deliverable” is a mechanism used to relay instructions and information from one party to another in a useful format. A common opinion is that the “I” in BIM is of utmost importance, but it is also the most overlooked. How can our industry better harness the information we are creating with BIM tools? What forms should these new deliverables take? Do traditional formats still work? Are there ‘new and improved’ deliverables on the horizon?
We’d like to hear your implementation of BIM-based deliverables at the Spring BIMForum. Proposals for presentations are now being accepted that address any of the following topics:
- Using BIM, but still improving traditional deliverables
- Creation of innovative model-based deliverables
- Managing the risk of model sharing
- Do better deliverables yield better results in the field?
- Are owner requirements evolving to allow new deliverables?
- Can BIM deliverables improve AHJ reviews?
About the AGC:
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) is the leading association for the construction industry. AGC represents more than 26,000 firms, including over 6,500 of America’s leading general contractors, and over 9,000 specialty-contracting firms. More than 10,500 service providers and suppliers are also associated with AGC, all through a nationwide network of chapters.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Spring BIMForum 2015. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/29/2015 - 04/30/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/29/2015 - 04/30/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://store.bimforum.org/events/registration.aspx?event=BIMSAN15...|
|Audience:||Senior team leaders and executives from the A/E/C and Facilities industry:
- Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Specialty Contractor, Building Product Manufacturer, Material Supplier, and Technology firms, as well as experts from Legal and Financial firms, and Academic institutions.
- Public and Private Sector facility owners and operators.
- Decision makers with roles such as Chief Technology Officer, Corporate BIM Director, VP of Virtual Construction, Director of North American BIM Partnerships, SVP Construction Operations, Chief Revenue Officer, President, Executive Director of Virtual Design & Construction, CEO, CFO, COO.
|Venue:||Hilton San Diego Bayfront|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 564-3333|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton San Diego Bayfront|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-san-diego-bayfront-...|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)|
|Show Manager:||Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Extra Exhibit Space||$1,500||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.