SPIE Smart Structures/NDE is a leading conference on the applied technologies of advanced materials, smart sensor networks, and non-destructive evaluation tools. This event showcases the unique collaboration between engineers who develop smart materials, and researchers using sensor networks and non-destructive evaluation methods to monitor the health of structural and biological systems.
Conference Topic Areas:
• Bioinspiration, Biomimetics, and Bioreplication
• Electroactive Polymer Actuators and Devices (EAPAD)
• Active and Passive Smart Structures and Integrated Systems
• Behavior and Mechanics of Multifunctional Materials and Composites
• Industrial and Commercial Applications of Smart Structures Technologies
• Nano-, Bio-, Info-Tech Sensors and Systems
• Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems
• Smart Sensors Phenomena, Technology, Networks, and Systems Integration
• Structural Health Monitoring & Inspection of Advanced Materials, Aerospace, and Civil Infrastructure
• Health Monitoring of Structural and Biological Systems
• Smart Materials and Nondestructive Evaluation for Energy Systems
Smart Structures/NDE 2016 will offer a half-day technical course on EAPs – Electroactive Polymers. Any additional Course listings will be available November 2015.