Montgomery , TX 77356 Location map
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium 2017 - Society of Petroleum Engineers
The 23rd edition of the SPE Reservoir Simulation Conference will continue to provide engineers and scientists the chance to see leading-edge technologies and discuss applications in reservoir simulation. It will be an unparalleled opportunity to network with other technical professionals working with simulation tools and techniques.
â€‹Top Reasons to Attend
- ACCESS new technologies and applications in reservoir simulation, including 100+ papers selected and 50 poster presentations.
- EXPAND your professional network with E&P experts from Chevron, Rock Flow Dynamics, Saudi Aramco, Total, ExxonMobil, BP, University of Texas, Texas A&M University, and many others.
- GAIN innovative tactics and applicable tools with the SPE training courses “Fundamentals of Reservoir Simulation,” and “Reservoir Simulation for Practical Decision Making.”
- INVEST IN YOURSELF and make valuable connection with service companies and operators from Canada, Europe, Latin America, and United States.
- GIVE back to the industry. Income from this event is invested back into the SPE to support educational programs that benefit technical areas such as reservoir simulation.
About Society of Petroleum Engineers:
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose more than 168,000 members in 144 countries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge, providing publications, events, training courses, and online resources at spe.org.
Don't wait to register for the SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium 2017 - Society of Petroleum Engineers. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Society of Petroleum Engineers
PO Box 833836
Richardson, TX 75083-3836
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Managers and supervisors
Educators and students
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
The SPE Reservoir Simulation Conference offers unique and customized sponsorship opportunities to enhance your company image and showcase your products and services throughout the event.
Showcase your company to a qualified audience of reservoir engineers, research engineers, scientists, geologists, geoscientists, educators, students and more.
Exhibitor Information +