The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA) are excited to present one of our most successful annual events, the Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition. It will return to The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 25–26 March 2014.
More than 1,800 professionals attended the 2013 event, which featured a high-quality sold-out exhibit floor. It will cover a diverse range of presentations that cover innovative solutions, practices, and performance improvements across all sectors of the industry, including HSE, electric line, slick line, pumping services, hydraulic workover, and coiled tubing for both onshore and offshore.
The Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference is adynamic event featuring a diverse range of presentations that cover innovative solutions, practices, and performance improvements across all sectors of the industry.
This event will continue its tradition as the global E&P industry’s foremost venue for the latest intervention technologies with a peer-selected technical program like no other.
• Network with 1,500+ oil and gas professionals, and get direct access to a group of targeted decision makers
• Benefit from unrivalled lead generation
• Promote your technologies, products, and services for coiled tubing and well intervention operations to the right audience
• Discover the latest applications of coiled tubing introduced by major industry players
• Learn more about new competitive products in the market from injectors and control consoles to power supplies and well-control stacks
• Create new partnerships and alliances
Mission: To collect, disseminate, and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources, and related technologies for the public benefit; and to provide opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.
The Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA) is a not-for-profit, member-funded organization with the primary objective of improving communication and promotion of technical awareness within the well intervention industry. Membership comprises individuals from all sectors of the coiled tubing industry including service users, service providers, tubing and equipment manufacturers.