Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
In an exclusive and intimate results-oriented business setting, SPATEC Fall 2013 will bring together America's most important spa operators of leading medium-to-large hotel resort, destination, athletic, medical and day spas to meet with key leading domestic and international suppliers to participate in a series of one-on-one meetings over two dedicated business days.
SPATEC: Unique, Powerful and Productive
The first event of its kind in North America, SPATEC creates an unparalleled way to do business.
SPATEC takes place in an exclusive venue away from the pressures of the office. It’s focused, productive and offers networking in both formal and relaxed environments to maximize every moment spent at the event.
A key component to a successful spa business is the ability to develop a network of industry partners – suppliers who can provide products that can distinguish a spa from its competition and fellow owners and managers who can share best practices. SPATEC creates the platform to foster these relationships--the event combines a forum of one-on-one meetings bringing together top spa directors and owners and leading suppliers with great networking activities for the perfect combination to promote business relationships.
SPATEC brings together America's most important spa operators of leading medium-to-large hotel resort, destination, athletic, and day spas to meet with key leading domestic and international suppliers to participate in a series of one-on-one meetings. Both buyers and suppliers get to choose who they would like to meet with and are each given a schedule of meetings. SPATEC takes place in an exclusive venue away from the pressures of the office allowing both buyers and suppliers to focus on the business at hand.
- Buyers and suppliers will receive a password to access the event website where they may post their company profile and contact details. Buyers' profiles will include details of projected spending budgets and other valuable market information. Both buyers and suppliers have the opportunity to select who they would like to meet with.
- A customized meeting schedule is then drawn up for each company based on both buyer & vendor requests.
- Each supplier is allocated a meeting table in a ballroom where all meetings take place over two days. Each meeting lasts 20 minutes.
- There are a total of up to 22 meetings over the two days.
Throughout the event, attendees meet fellow spa owners and directors as well as suppliers during meals and other planned networking activities. This fosters communication and cross sharing of ideas, best practices and future business relationships.
The Supplier Showcase
ON the second day of the event, there will be a full hour for the suppliers to transform their meeting area into a tabletop display. During this hour, buyers may introduce themselves and view products of the suppliers they may not have had a chance to meet with during the scheduled meetings.
Exhibitors / Suppliers:
Guaranteed qualified audience
You’ll know in advance exactly which buyers will be attending SPATEC - along with each buyer's company profile, projected spending budgets, services and products they are interested in sourcing and other valuable market information. The buyers are carefully pre-selected and invited so you are guaranteed a qualified audience of buyers. Only spa owners and directors of the major resort, hotel, destination, chain day spas and design and management companies are invited. At every event, at least 60% of the buyers in attendance are new.
Buyers attend SPATEC to source new vendors and further their relationships with existing suppliers.
- Know IN ADVANCE who is attending
- Know the buyers are senior decision makers who have been very carefully pre-qualified
- Get to SELECT who you want to meet
- Are guaranteed limited competition IN EACH CATEGORY
- Spend quality, uninterrupted time with the buyers
- Can display YOUR product line(s)
- Network, build relationships and get to know the key people in the industry
- Get excellent insight into the industry
- ALWAYS get the VIP treatment
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SPATEC Fall North America? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/08/2013 - 09/11/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Beauty, Health & Wellness|
|Other Industries:||Beauty, Health & Wellness, Business, Hospitality|
|Audience:||Only spa owners and directors of the major resort, hotel, destination, chain day spas and design and management companies are invited.|
|Venue:||Rancho Bernardo Inn|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 517-9340|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Rancho Bernardo Inn|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ranchobernardoinn.com/|
|Show Owner:||Questex Mclean Events International|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Variable Pricing|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.