Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Society of Sensory Professionals is a 501(c) non-profit organization devoted to developing and promoting the field of sensory science.
To advance the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, and the role/work of sensory professionals, for the purpose of sharing knowledge, exchanging ideas, mentoring and educating its members.
To advance the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, by:
- Creating forums for sharing research that advances the scientific basis of the field.
- Provide mentoring in the field through a variety of forums.
- Providing training courses and educational seminars.
- Linking with existing organizations that serve the sensory and consumer research community
- Promoting professional conduct and ethical standards.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Society of Sensory Professionals 2014 Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/17/2014 - 09/19/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Sciences|
|Venue:||Hilton El Conquistador|
|Venue Phone:||(520) 544-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton El Conquistador|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/hilton-tucson-el-conquistador...|
|Show Owner:||Society of Sensory Professionals|
|Show Manager:||Scientific Societies|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.