Tucson , AZ 85704 Location map
Hilton El Conquistador
Society of Sensory Professionals 2014 Conference
The Society of Sensory Professionals is a 501(c) non-profit organization devoted to developing and promoting the field of sensory science.
To advance the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, and the role/work of sensory professionals, for the purpose of sharing knowledge, exchanging ideas, mentoring and educating its members.
To advance the field of sensory evaluation, including consumer research, by:
- Creating forums for sharing research that advances the scientific basis of the field.
- Provide mentoring in the field through a variety of forums.
- Providing training courses and educational seminars.
- Linking with existing organizations that serve the sensory and consumer research community
- Promoting professional conduct and ethical standards.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Society of Sensory Professionals 2014 Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Society of Sensory Professionals
Exhibitor Information +