Social media training online has changed the way people search for and discover employment opportunities. No longer can you simply place an ad in the newspaper and get all of the qualified candidates you need for every open position. Social media employment opportunities have taken over.
Now, competition for qualified candidates is intense, and the key to virtually any a successful recruiting effort must involve social networking strategies and social recruiting tips. This is true whether you work for a huge corporation or a small business with only a few employees.
It’s a simple fact that if you want to get great candidates to want to work for your organization, a key component is your social media recruitment strategy.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar covers several key options for incorporating Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn into your recruitment efforts to meet your hiring needs.
Participants will gain insight into practical examples of recruitment messages for use on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as best practices for coordinating social media recruitment messages with your other recruiting efforts.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• How social media impacts recruiting
• Key benefits of social recruiting
• How to incorporate social recruiting into your staffing plan
• Establishing internal responsibilities for social recruiting
• Guidelines for social media recruitment-focused content
• Selecting the right social media sources
• LinkedIn social recruiting tips and techniques
• Facebook social recruiting tips and techniques
• Twitter social recruiting tips and techniques
• Importance of responsiveness in social recruiting
• Options for expanding your social recruiting efforts
• Master essential strategies for effectively using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for recruiting
Who Will Benefit:
• HR Professionals
• Talent Acquisition Professionals
• Business Owners
• Managers involved in Recruiting
• Marketing/PR Professionals involved in recruiting
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. Mary specializes in HR, management, leadership and Everything DiSC training and consulting services.
She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service, Everything DiSC and more.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the Social Media Recruitment Strategies: Tips for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/26/2016 - 10/26/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources, Social Media, Technology|
Talent Acquisition Professionals
Managers involved in Recruiting
Marketing/PR Professionals involved in recruiting
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.