Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
An opportunity to see where social media is headed and how to gain visibility for your brand.
Social media has the power to make or break brands, so it is imperative that PR communicators are up to date on the latest trends, tools and tactics available to them. That is why you need to mark your calendar for August 12, when PR News will host the Social Media Summit at the Westin San Francisco.
This gathering will feature some key influencers and operators in social media, sharing their knowledge and experience in a full day of eye-opening sessions. You will take away practical knowledge to increase the visibility of your brand and expand its reach on social media.
A portion of the proceeds from the day’s event will go to TOMS One for One campaign with the Seva Foundation to prevent blindness and restore eyesight to people in need around the globe.
You’ll take away practical knowledge on how to:
- Develop and share best practices for employee engagement on social media
- Create channels of communication that are easily accessible
- Measure the success of your advocacy initiative
- Create and post shareworthy visual content on Facebook
- Develop a blogging strategy that is right for your brand
- Determine which blogging platform is right for your needs
- Use Twitter to promote your products and business
- Use Twitter’s conversion tracking tool to visualize the conversion rate of your tweet campaign
- Create visual content that effectively carries your brand’s message
- Determine which visual social media platforms are best suited for your needs
- Create and shoot quality video on a budget
- Create a response team that can implement the crisis plan and respond to negative commentary
- Craft a core message that can be communicated to all social media channels
- Set measurable goals and objectives that will guide your social media strategy
- Make real-time monitoring part of your measurement strategy
About Access Intelligence, LLC:
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Social Media 20/20 Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/12/2014 - 08/12/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Social Media|
|Other Industries:||Business, Marketing, Media, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend the PR News Social Media 20/20 Summit:
â€¢ Public Relations
â€¢ Digital PR and Social Media
â€¢ Community Relations
â€¢ Content Creation
â€¢ Corporate Communications
â€¢ Word of Mouth Marketing
â€¢ SEM/SEO Management
â€¢ Brand Marketing
â€¢ Video Production
â€¢ Marketing Communications
â€¢ Employee Communications
â€¢ PR Business Development
â€¢ Human Resources
â€¢ Public Affairs/Issues Management
â€¢ Media Relations
|Venue:||The Westin San Francisco Market Street|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 974-6400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Westin San Francisco Market Street|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westinsf.com/...|
|Show Owner:||The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.