Search Marketing Expo - SMX - is the search engine marketing conference from Third Door Media, the company behind the Search Engine Land news site, and Digital Marketing Depot Internet marketing resource center.
SMX is programmed by the sharpest minds in search marketing. Together, Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan and VP of Event Editorial Chris Sherman have covered the topics, interviewed the luminaries and educated a generation of search marketers.
The SMX West 2014 program will feature sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising, social media marketing, analytics and conversions for internet marketers of all skill levels. The program will also include sessions on enterprise SEM, local and mobile search.
The SMX Marketplace Difference
Facilitating engagement with our audience and ensuring your success is our top priority at SMX. We offer these beyond the booth programs and opportunities:
• SMX Theater Presentations give participants the opportunity to conduct educational sessions on the Expo Hall floor. Enhance your ROI by extending lead generation activities beyond your booth. We scan attendee badges for follow up after the conference; you invite attendees back to your booth for on-site discussions.
• Plus Sessions are integrated programs that combine extensive audience development activities (online, e-mail, PR) with a vendor-produced session embedded in the conference program. These features enable your company to build awareness that prepares the SMX audience to receive your message, delivers that message to attendees at the conference, and measures the results by capturing the names of attendees for follow up.
• Matchmaking@SMX puts the demand-generation power of the conference to work for you from the day you commit to SMX until the conference ends. Based upon purchase intent information we collect during the registration process, we connect you with registrants who have confirmed that they are interested in an introduction to your company. From there it’s up to you how to follow up with the lead – set up a pre-conference call, schedule an on-site meeting at SMX – maybe even an in-person sales call before the conference. The program is double-opt in, measurable, and free to all SMX exhibitors/sponsors.
• Solution Spotlights allow you to reach your target audience by introducing a conference session on a topic matching your product or service. Deliver a 2-minute pre-session elevator pitch and invite attendees back to your booth for follow up.
• Universal Lead Capture. Lead generation is a critical component of the value of exhibiting at SMX events. All exhibiting companies with get a lead retrieval device – free – as part of their sponsorship/expo package.
• SMX Cash Back, an exclusive loyalty program that rewards your company for selling conference tickets. You earn 15% of the value of all tickets sold toward exhibiting at a future SMX conference. The more tickets you sell, the more Cash Back you earn! Cash Back credits are good for exhibit/sponsor items only and must be redeemed within 18 months from when they are earned. Company employee registrations do not earn Cash Back credit.
• SMX Social Media Outreach. Get your brand and your message in front of over 48,000 followers and fans of Search Marketing Expo before, during and after the conference. The SMX Social Media Outreach program distributes multiple messages on your behalf to SMX’s Twitter, Facebook and Google+ communities, maximizing your reach to the SMX audience on-site and virtually.