SMX Social Media Marketing is a two-day, tactic-rich conference that covers all key issues for getting the most out of social marketing, whether you’re tasked with driving organic traffic, managing paid campaigns, or stewarding your company’s brand with online reputation management and customer service.
At SMX Social Media Marketing, you’ll learn how to:
- maximize engagement and conversions with your current fans and followers;
- fine-tune the targeting of your paid social media campaigns to boost your ROI;
- single out the social media channels (beyond Twitter and Facebook) that demand your attention and resources;
- successfully manage your communities, including strategies to solve crises, conflicts and customer service issues;
- convince your management that social media networks are critical and get them to support the investment required to be successful;
- use tools to leverage and maximize your efforts, and to measure and understand the effectiveness of your campaigns;
- and more!
SMX Social Media Marketing, the only event specifically created for professional social media marketers, features sessions covering paid, earned and owned tactics for driving traffic and engagement, increasing conversions and managing customer service.
SMX Social Media Marketing will offer participating companies innovative opportunities to engage with the audience on the expo floor and integrated in the conference.
Here are key characteristics of the SMX Social Media Marketing 2012 audience:
Over 80% are marketers; 49% are corporate marketers, 33% work for agencies
86% are purchase decision makers
Three in four buy social media/internet advertising
One in five spends $100,000 or more each month in internet media
68% are in market prospects, planning to buy a wide variety of marketing software/services