Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
Attend SMX East and learn SEO, SEM and social media marketing tactics that increase web site traffic, boost conversions…and sales! Join us October 1-3 in New York City.
With over 50 sessions across multiple tracks, you can customize your program to meet your needs, whether you’re a search veteran or just getting started, work for a Fortune 500 company or own a small business.
The SMX West 2014 program will feature sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising, social media marketing, analytics and conversions for internet marketers of all skill levels. The program will also include sessions on enterprise SEM, local and mobile search.
The SMX Marketplace Difference
Facilitating engagement with our audience and ensuring your success is our top priority at SMX. We offer these beyond the booth programs and opportunities:
• SMX Theater Presentations give participants the opportunity to conduct educational sessions on the Expo Hall floor. Enhance your ROI by extending lead generation activities beyond your booth. We scan attendee badges for follow up after the conference; you invite attendees back to your booth for on-site discussions.
• Plus Sessions are integrated programs that combine extensive audience development activities (online, e-mail, PR) with a vendor-produced session embedded in the conference program. These features enable your company to build awareness that prepares the SMX audience to receive your message, delivers that message to attendees at the conference, and measures the results by capturing the names of attendees for follow up.
• Matchmaking@SMX puts the demand-generation power of the conference to work for you from the day you commit to SMX until the conference ends. Based upon purchase intent information we collect during the registration process, we connect you with registrants who have confirmed that they are interested in an introduction to your company. From there it’s up to you how to follow up with the lead – set up a pre-conference call, schedule an on-site meeting at SMX – maybe even an in-person sales call before the conference. The program is double-opt in, measurable, and free to all SMX exhibitors/sponsors.
• Solution Spotlights allow you to reach your target audience by introducing a conference session on a topic matching your product or service. Deliver a 2-minute pre-session elevator pitch and invite attendees back to your booth for follow up.
• Universal Lead Capture. Lead generation is a critical component of the value of exhibiting at SMX events. All exhibiting companies with get a lead retrieval device – free – as part of their sponsorship/expo package.
• SMX Cash Back, an exclusive loyalty program that rewards your company for selling conference tickets. You earn 15% of the value of all tickets sold toward exhibiting at a future SMX conference. The more tickets you sell, the more Cash Back you earn! Cash Back credits are good for exhibit/sponsor items only and must be redeemed within 18 months from when they are earned. Company employee registrations do not earn Cash Back credit.
• SMX Social Media Outreach. Get your brand and your message in front of over 48,000 followers and fans of Search Marketing Expo before, during and after the conference. The SMX Social Media Outreach program distributes multiple messages on your behalf to SMX’s Twitter, Facebook and Google+ communities, maximizing your reach to the SMX audience on-site and virtually.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the SMX East 2014 - Search Marketing Expo.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/01/2014 - 10/03/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/01/2014 - 10/02/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, IT, Marketing, Media, Technology|
Chief Marketing Officer
CEO & owner
Vice President, Internet Sales & Marketing
Vice President, Business Development
Director, Business Analytics
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Junior Account Manager
Executive Director, IT
IT Project Manager
|Notes:||Here are some key SMX East audience characteristics:
79% of the audience are marketers; 42% work for agencies; 37% are corporate marketers
82% are purchase decision makers
82% buy PPC/internet advertising; 1 in 3 spends more than $1 million annually
55% are in market prospects, planning to buy a wide variety of marketing software/services
|Venue:||Jacob K. Javits Convention Center of New York|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 216-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sheratonnewyork.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||40+ (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||Third Door Media|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Contact for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Founder & VP of Sales
For clients with company names
beginning with A-L.
For clients with company names
beginning with M-Z.
Director of Business Development