Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
SMX Advanced is the only search marketing conference designed exclusively for experienced internet marketers. Sessions are fast-paced, Q&A-packed, frequently controversial, always informative…and don’t stop to cover the basics. Fluent in search engine marketing? Come to SMX Advanced and engage with others who speak your native language.
Be a leader among the leaders in search marketing by attending. Influencing industry developments is an essential mission of SMX Advanced, which connects search marketers, decision makers from the search engines, and other key industry stakeholders. You’ll participate in conversations orchestrated to debate thorny issues and move the industry forward.
And there will be plenty of learning and sharing. The most accomplished search marketers in the world will present cutting edge tips for driving traffic and increasing conversions from paid search advertising, SEO, social media marketing, and more.
Grow your business by sponsoring or exhibiting at Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced! The SMX audience is made up of senior decision makers involved in buying media, tools and services for their business.
Since its introduction in 2007, SMX Advanced has been greeted with overwhelming enthusiasm by the search marketing community. The conference annually sells out, typically well over a moth before the event takes place.
• Plus Sessions are integrated programs that combine extensive audience development activities (online, e-mail, PR) with a vendor-produced session embedded in the conference program. These features enable your company to build awareness that prepares the SMX audience to receive your message, delivers that message to attendees at the conference, and measures the results by capturing the names of attendees for follow up.
• Matchmaking@SMX puts the demand-generation power of the conference to work for you from the day you commit to SMX until the conference ends. Based upon purchase intent information we collect during the registration process, we connect you with registrants who have confirmed that they are interested in an introduction to your company. From there it’s up to you how to follow up with the lead – set up a pre-conference call, schedule an on-site meeting at SMX – maybe even an in-person sales call before the conference. The program is double-opt in, measurable, and free to all SMX exhibitors/sponsors.
• Solution Spotlights allow you to reach your target audience by introducing a conference session on a topic matching your product or service. Deliver a 2-minute pre-session elevator pitch and invite attendees back to your booth for follow up.
• Universal Lead Capture. Lead generation is a critical component of the value of exhibiting at SMX events. All exhibiting companies with get a lead retrieval device – free – as part of their sponsorship/expo package.
• SMX Cash Back, an exclusive loyalty program that rewards your company for selling conference tickets. You earn 15% of the value of all tickets sold toward exhibiting at a future SMX conference. The more tickets you sell, the more Cash Back you earn! Cash Back credits are good for exhibit/sponsor items only and must be redeemed within 18 months from when they are earned. Company employee registrations do not earn Cash Back credit.
• SMX Social Media Outreach. Get your brand and your message in front of over 48,000 followers and fans of Search Marketing Expo before, during and after the conference. The SMX Social Media Outreach program distributes multiple messages on your behalf to SMX’s Twitter, Facebook and Google+ communities, maximizing your reach to the SMX audience on-site and virtually.
Don't wait to register for the SMX Advanced Seattle 2014 - Search Marketing Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/10/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Tues, 9am-6pm; Wed, 9am-4:30pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/10/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, 10:15am-7pm; Wed, 10am-2pm|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, IT, Marketing, Media, Technology|
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Vice President, Internet Sales & Marketing
Vice President, Business Development
Online Marketing Specialist
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Search Marketing Associate
User Experience Designer
Director, Business Analytics
Director, Search Marketing
Internet Marketing Manager
Chief Science Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Executive Director, IT
IT Project Manager
|Notes:||Here is what the 2013 attendees have said about themselves:
52% work as in-house marketers, 30% work at SEM or full-service agencies
82% are purchase decision makers
86% buy PPC/internet advertising; 1 in 2 spends more than $1 million annually
50% are in-market prospects, planning to buy a wide variety of marketing software/services
|Venue:||Bell Harbor International Conference Center|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 772-4422|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Third Door Media|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Contact for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibit Sales Contacts:
Founder & VP of Sales
For clients with company names
beginning with A-L.
For clients with company names
beginning with M-Z.
Director of Business Development