San Francisco , CA 94111 Location map
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Smart Fabrics & Wearable Technology
WHAT WILL YOU SEE AT SMART FABRICS & WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY 2015?
- Inspirational design with UX in mind
- Perception technology on the body
- Fashion Trends: Millenials vs Gen X, Y, Baby Boomers
- Design challenges which will arise from the convergence of technology and biology and talk about who will truly 'own' the data which is generated by our bodies
- How to get started resource wise
- Mass Customization
- 3D Printing
- Retail challenges for wearables
These are just a sample of the three day adventure you'll be on at Smart Fabrics & Wearable Technology 2015!
Smart Fabrics and Wearable Technology 2015 offers the opportunity to learn first-hand from the companies who are on the cutting-edge of the industry, both in the conference room and in the exhibition hall.
About Smithers Pira:
Smithers Pira formerly Pira International, is the worldwide authority on packaging, paper and print industry supply chains. Established in 1930, the company provides strategic and technical consulting, testing, intelligence and events to help clients gain market insights, identify opportunities, evaluate product performance and manage compliance.
Don't wait to register for the Smart Fabrics & Wearable Technology. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Tel: +44 1372 802186
Exhibitor Information +