Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The seventh-annual Smart Energy Summit will take place February 22-24, 2016, at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown in Austin, Texas.
Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer examines the expanding market for energy solutions and home controls and its impact on utilities, service providers, retailers, manufacturers, and consumers.
At this annual conference, Parks Associates analysts, media, and industry leaders evaluate new partnerships, strategies for consumer engagement, and deployment plans for energy and management solutions in the connected home.
The summit agenda features executives representing utilities, telecom and security companies, retailers, and OEMs presenting on the state of the market and the emerging consumer and business opportunities.
2016 Advisory Board
- Roy Perry, Vice President, Ecosystem Alliances, Alarm.com
- Kevin Peterson, Senior Vice President, AT&T Digital Life Services, AT&T
- Deborah Kimberly, VP, Customer Energy Solutions, Austin Energy
- Dan Herscovici, SVP and General Manager, Xfinity Home, Comcast
- Seth Frader-Thompson, President, EnergyHub
- Patrick Agnew, In-Home Technology Program Manager, Florida Power & Light (FPL)
- Robby Simpson, PhD, System Architect, GE, Digital Energy
- Ann Perreault, Marketing Director, Honeywell Building Solutions I Smart Grid Solutions, Honeywell
- Letha McLaren, CMO, Icontrol Networks
- Clark Pierce, VP and GM of Load Management Solutions, Landis+Gyr
- Steve Oh, PhD, Senior Vice President, HEMS Task, Energy Business Center, LG Electronics
- Ben Bixby, Director of Energy Products, Nest Labs
- Scott Burns, Director of Innovation, NRG/Reliant
- Patty Durand, Executive Director, Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative (SGCC)
- Samudra Sen, Vice President - TXU Solutions, TXU Energy
If the Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/22/2016 - 02/24/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/22/2016 - 02/24/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||02/22/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Consumer Electronics, Electronics, Energy, Manufacturing, Market Research, Technology, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,400|
|Audience:||The summit features executives representing utilities, telecom and security companies, retailers, and OEMs presenting on the state of the market and the emerging consumer and business opportunities.|
|Venue:||Omni Hotel Downtown Austin|
|Venue Phone:||(512) 476-3700|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Omni Hotel Downtown Austin|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://ssl.omnihotels.com/Omni?Perseus_state=clear&lang_code=en-u...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||16 (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||Elizabeth Parks|
|Show Manager:||Nick Thrash|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsors receive high-level recognition and extensive benefits at the nation's leading smart energy conference for residential solutions.
Smart Energy Summit offers a unique combination of industry expertise and extensive consumer research and analysis, ensuring sponsors are in front of a high-level audience unavailable anywhere else within this market.
All sponsors receive:
-- Logo recognition on the Smart Energy Summit website, in marketing materials, and at the event (signage, materials, & slides between sessions)
-- Exclusive access to concierge/introductory service to facilitate meetings and ease networking before, during, and after conference
-- Opportunities to distribute electronic materials through the attendee-only site
-- Sponsorship announcement on all Parks Associates social networking platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and the Smart Energy Blog (www.energyinsightsblog.com)
Contact Parks Associates today to start building your sponsorship plan.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10x10 Exhibiting at this event is part of the sponsorship packages.||Price Range: $4,500 to $10,000+||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.