Overview & Exhibitors:
Connect with your market next June at SLA 2014 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO
The decision to exhibit is a big one—however, staying ahead of your competition and making the right connections are vital to your 2014 success. Join SLA and utilize the reach, influence, and buying power of SLA attendees to get the most out of your marketing dollars.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT SLA
• ACCESS to information professionals that are top decision makers in the industry
• MEET new prospects and generate leads
• PROMOTE your organization’s image and maximize its market exposure
• DISCUSS your customers’ needs face-to-face and demonstrate solutions
• RESEARCH your competitors and develop ways to distinguish your products and services from theirs
• TEST or launch new products and services at the customer level
• DEVELOP your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing programs
• NETWORK and build relationships with decision makers and influencers
• INTRODUCE your company to SLA members
• UP-SELL existing clients
The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is a nonprofit global organization for innovative information professionals and their strategic partners. SLA serves more than 9,000 members in 75 countries in the information profession, including corporate, academic and government information specialists. SLA promotes and strengthens its members through learning, advocacy, and networking initiatives.