Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
2014 Shanghai International Urban Underground Pipe Network Construction Engineering Exhibition
Date: September 3-5,2014
Site: Shanghai Everbright Convention&Exhibition Center
Undertaker: BASON EXHIBITION SERVICE (SHANGHAI) CO.,LTD
Rapid urbanization has brought tremendous opportunities to underground pipe network industry of China. As an integral part of urban infrastructure, city underground pipe network is the basis for the survival and development of the city. Since underground pipe network determines the sound and continuous development of the economy of a city, it’s often called the “artery” and “blood vessel” of the city. City underground pipe network is currently composed of several major categories including gas, heating power, water supply, drainage, reclaimed water, electric power, communication & information, radio & television and industry, etc. All these categories are independently constructed and managed by relevant departments including urban construction department, electric power department, radio & television department and telecommunications department, etc. With the increase of urban population and rapid growth of urban economy, the divided management of city underground pipe network fails to match the importance of this indispensable system of the city. The slow construction of underground pipe network and chaotic excavation of road form a sharp contrast to the ground construction during urbanization process. All these not only brings negative effects on city landscape and city functioning, they also adversely influence the normal everyday life and production safety. Due to all these reasons, improving the construction and management of city underground pipe network is becoming an urgent task.
To promote the development of underground pipe network industry of our country, 2014 Shanghai International Urban Underground Pipe Network Construction Engineering Exhibition will be held in September 3-5, 2014 in Shanghai. Both domestic and foreign enterprises from pipeline industry are welcome to this grand event. The exhibition will act as an effective platform for insiders from underground pipe network industry to exchange information and do business. The exhibition will focus on the communication and cooperation between domestic and foreign enterprises, encourage innovation of relevant enterprises of our country and promote technological advancement of the industry. Famous media such as CCTV will be invited to report on the event. You’re cordially invited to the exhibition. Let’s work together to promote the healthy and continuous development of underground pipe network industry.
As an authoritative and specialized event, the exhibition has been supported by government departments, industry authorities, manufacturers, suppliers and repair enterprises.
Create an international showcasing and communication platform targeting underground pipe network one-stop industrial development direction, industrial layout and repair services.
Focusing on all links of underground pipe network industry chain; Acting as a meeting place for international manufacturers to jointly promote the improvement of repair services.
As an influential large-scale international exhibition, the event will cover all media advertising at home and abroad, information release and news report.
Professional visitors from all over the world will attend this specialized event to engage in technological showcasing and communication activities and share the service & trade fruits brought about by the exhibition.
As a forum looking for future development strategy, the exhibition will include discussions on the new concepts from international underground pipe network industry, trend of repair & services technology and development strategy, etc.
Checking in & Preparation: September 1-2, 2014
Formal Exhibition: September 3-5, 2014
1. Underground pipeline comprehensive planning, design and construction units
2. Underground pipeline detection and general survey results
3. Underground pipeline information management system and software
4. Underground pipeline position detection technology, instrument and equipment
5. Underground pipeline communication technology product
6. Water supply and drainage pipe technology & equipment
7. Gas pipeline technology and equipment
8. Electric power communication pipeline technology and equipment
9. Heating pipeline technology and equipment
10. Petroleum & chemical pipeline technology and equipment
11. Other specialized pipeline technology and equipment
12. Pipe network leakage and corrosion detection equipment
13. Pipeline health assessment, dredging, cleaning and disease detection technology & equipment
14. Pipeline tracing and electronic identification technology &equipment
15. Intelligent monitoring, early warning and emergency disposal technology & equipment
16. Pipeline welding, anti-corrosion, insulation, fire prevention materials and latest technology
17. Plastic pipe, steel pipe, composite pipe, large diameter plastic lined concrete pipe and other pipes
18. Underground pipeline trenchless pipe laying, repair, replacement construction technology & equipment
19. Earthmoving equipment (bulldozer, scraper, loader, excavator, rock crushing machine, crane, etc.)
20. Underground pipeline pump, valve, flange, instrument and other control equipment
21. Other relevant technology products
1. Fax or mail application form to office of the organizing committee of the exhibition after filling out the form and obtaining authoritative signature and seal.
2. Organizer will arrange booths on the principle of “First apply; First Pay; First Confirm”.
3. Application unit shall pay 50% or entire of exhibition fee within 5 days. The balance shall be paid off before August 1, 2014. Deposit is not required if enterprises submit application after August 1. Lump-sum payment of exhibition fee is required within 5 days of confirmation of attendance.
4. Application unit shall cable voucher fax to organizing committee of the exhibition. Organizing committee will mail Exhibitor Manual to exhibitors one month before the exhibition starts. Participation card will be issued on site.
5. Closing date for application is August 1, 2014. Organizer reserves the rights to rearrange some of the booths.
Services for Exhibitors
The organizer will provide comprehensive add-valued services and personalized solutions to maximize the interests of exhibitors. Our one-on-one services will be offered before, during and after the exhibition. Specific services include:
- Exhibition plan and cost estimate
- Suggestions for personalized exhibition plan
- Comprehensive promotion opportunities
- Press release on behalf of exhibitors
- Exhibition preview
- Advertisement opportunities (extra fee required)
- Spot news showcase (apply beforehand)
- Invite special buyers on behalf of exhibitors
- Send direct mail to buyers listed by exhibitors
- Pay visit to VIP buyers who invited exhibitors
- Electronic mail targeted at specific group
- Exhibition progress and highlights
- Market news
- Online application
- Online business matching
- Online visitor registration
- Visitor data analysis report after exhibition
1. Municipal engineering association of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the central government;
2. Enterprises and institutions engaging in municipal road engineering design, construction, maintenance and management;
3. Competent department governing transportation system, highway system, aviation system, hydraulic system, power system and gas system, etc.;
4. Road & bridge company, construction engineering company, water conservancy engineering company, municipal engineering company;
5. Design institute, planning institute and other service providers;
6. Colleges/universities and research institutions;
7. Departments governing municipal administration and management, etc.;
8. Agent; distributor;
9. Relevant trade such as import & export;
10. Form alliance with media of the industry and publicize the exhibition through hundreds of newspaper, magazine, website, radio station and TV station;
11. On the strength of large database, the organizer will send invitation letter to relevant enterprises, purchasers and industry insiders so as to ensure people of real purchase intentions will come to the show.
12. Attend similar large-scale exhibitions so as to publicize the exhibition among relevant customers and organize visitors.
13. Organizer will send 500,000 beautifully printed invitations to dozens of overseas countries and regions, 30 provincial cities, 400 cities at prefecture level and 2,500 cities at county level domestically.
Secretariat of the Organization Committee:
Room 165-1303 , No. 818 Xuefu Road, Jinshan District, Shanghai ,China
Phone: +86-21-3113 0076
Fax: +86-21-5734 0034
Contact person: Mr Zhou 13651655245
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SIUP Expo 2014 Shanghai International Urban Underground Pipe Network Construction Engineering Exhibition? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/03/2014 - 09/05/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Venue:||Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Contact for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.