Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
SID’s Display Week is the premier global event for the electronic display industry. Display Week attendees and exhibitors represent the top display engineering talent from all over the world, as well as leadership from both the commercial and consumer markets.
Display Week 2017 in Los Angeles will offer:
• 3-day exhibition with the most influential companies in the business of displays
• 5-day world-renowned technical symposium, plus short courses and seminars
• Business, investors, and market focus conferences
• A variety of unique professional networking events held both on- and off-site, some by invitation only
• Signature functions: CMO Forum, Ribbon-cutting ceremony, New Product Showcase, Innovation Zone, and more
In three days, you’ll meet a huge variety of potential customers and partners who use SID’s Display Week as their primary portal into the display industry.
Why Exhibit at Display Week 2017?
- More display innovations are introduced at Display Week than at any other display event in the world. Discover the cutting edge in the following areas:
Oxide TFT • Wearable Displays • OLED Displays • UHD and 8K TV • LTPS TFTs • Augmented and Virtual Reality • Haptics • Quantum Dots • Digital Signage • Display Manufacturing • Flexible Displays and e-Paper • Light-Field Technology • Advanced LCDs • 3D • Touch and Interactivity • Lighting • Films and Coatings • Projection • Display Metrology • Display Components and Electronics • Vehicle Displays
- More than 80% of Display Week attendees recommend, evaluate, specify, or approve the purchase of display-related technology, and roughly the same percent said that their attendance at Display Week 2016 will influence their evaluation, recommendation, or purchasing of display technology over the next 12 months. You simply won’t find a more qualified attendee base at any show, anywhere.
- In recent surveys, Display Week exhibitors and attendees indicated they wanted the event to remain on the West Coast. Accordingly, we have hosted successful shows in San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco. Display Week 2017 will take place in Los Angeles.
- Our show serves an amazing number of markets -- among the top ones addressed by our exhibitors are: Automotive, Aviation, Consumer, Entertainment, Industrial, Marine, Measurement, Medical, Military, and OEM.
- Display Week’s unique blend of technical programs and networking opportunities means your exhibition investment gets you not only visibility but key contacts with future clients, partners, and the best possible employers and employees. The recent addition of special conference tracks such as Augmented and Virtual Reality, Vehicle Displays, and Lighting has attracted new segments of display industry participants and partners to the show.
- Your exhibit investment is supported by complimentary advertising, press coverage, coffee and tea breaks, and more.
Society for Information Display is comprised of the top scientists, engineers, corporate researchers, and business people of the display industry, valued at over US$100B annually. SID was formed in 1962 to promulgate display technology, and that work continues today, publishing a monthly Journal of SID, Information Display magazine, and our annual Digest of Technical Papers, which are presented at our annual spring Display Week Symposium and Exhibition. These publications are available online without additional charge for members.
If the SID Display Week 2017 - Society for Information Display is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/21/2017 - 05/26/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/23/2017 - 05/25/2017|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Engineering, Marketing, Corporate, Research, Systems, Manufacturing, Education, Consulting, Purchasing, Advertising|
|Venue:||Los Angeles Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(213) 741-1151|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||190+ (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||76,000|
|Show Owner:||Society for Information Display (SID)|
|Show Manager:||Palisades Convention Management, Inc.|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Early Bird - May 27, 2016 - Feb. 3, 2017||$42 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Regular Rate - After Feb. 3, 2017||$44 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Corner Booth||Additional $75 per corner||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.