Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Approximately 1/3 of the ~5,000 attendees at Display Week 2013 are either directly consuming displays or are integrating them into products that use displays
- Major system integrators were represented, many in large numbers, at Display Week 2013
- 74% of attendees influence purchasing decisions
- 50% of attendees operate in a engineering or scientific capacity, while 40% are business-oriented
- 75% of attendees have a technical background, so Display Week is where even the business people have degrees in science and engineering
- Display Week is where you see the enabling technologies and prototypes that will be launched as products at other shows such as CES in later years. See tomorrow's products, today at Display Week!
Get ready to do business at Display Week,
SID’s annual showcase for the display industry.
No other display event in the world offers this combination of qualified attendees and exhibitors, networking and educational opportunities, vital trade information, and state-of-the-art symposium presentations.
More display innovations are introduced year after year at Display Week than at any other display event in the world. That’s what draws the display industry’s most influential businesspeople and technologists to the show. Make your company a part of their future – make sure you are seen on the exhibit hall floor.
Display Week 2014 will cover the hottest technologies in the display marketplace, including:
• Touch and Interactivity
• Oxide TFT
• OLED TV
• 4K x 2K TV
• Digital Signage
• Display Manufacturing
• Flexible Displays and e-Paper
• Films and Coatings
• Display Metrology
• Display Components, Electronics and more!
The Display Week exhibition takes place Tuesday through Thursday, June 3-5. In three days, you’ll meet a large variety of potential customers and partners, ranging from major Asianbased suppliers and buyers to numerous North American and European-based companies who use SID’s Display Week as their primary portal into the display industry.
NEW: Meeting Room Program for exhibiting companies
• Sound-proofed walls
• 16 x 18 feet
• Furnished, with electricity included
• Prices range from $4,500 for a 1-day rental to $14,000 for a 3-day rental
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the SID Display Week 2014 - Society for Information Display.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/01/2014 - 06/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/03/2014 - 06/05/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Electronics, Manufacturing, Tradeshow & Conference Management|
|Audience:||Engineering, Marketing, Corporate, Research, Systems, Manufacturing, Education, Consulting, Purchasing, Advertising|
74% influence purchasing decisions
50% operate in an engineering or
75% have a technical background
Previous Display Week Averages (2001-2012):
47,600 Square feet
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Event Square Footage:||79,380|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Society for Information Display (SID)|
|Show Manager:||Palisades Convention Management (www.pcm411.com)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
The Center for Exhibition
Industry Research (CEIR)
reports that trade show booth
efficiency increases by 104%
when sponsorship is included
in the exhibit plan. Maximize
your exposure and increase
your exhibiting ROI. Some 2014
â€¢ Stair graphics
â€¢ Tote bags
â€¢ Media breakfasts and lunches
â€¢ Aisle signs
â€¢ Special events
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Early Bird: May 21, 2013 - November 15, 2013||$38 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Regular Rate: Received on or after November 16, 2013||$42 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|All booths are sold in 100 square foot increments.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibit Booth Sales & Sponsorships: Americas & Europe
Christine von Steiger
Exhibition and Sponsorship Coordinator
Phone: (413) 783-0473
Exhibit Booth Sales & Sponsorships: Asia
Sr. Director Strategic Marketing and Business Development
Phone: +1 (408) 489-9596