Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Sibos is the world’s premier financial services event
Sibos is an annual conference, exhibition and networking event organised by SWIFT for the financial industry. What started out as SWIFT’s international banking operations seminar, has grown into a premier global business forum.
In just one week, Sibos brings together some 7,000 decision makers and topic experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners.
Through over half a dozen conference tracks and 200 conference sessions, speakers share thought-provoking ideas and present eye-opening case studies in the areas of payments, securities, cash management and trade.
The Sibos trade show hosts more than 200 exhibitors from financial institutions, application and middleware vendors, systems integrators, consultants, and central clearing systems.
With plenty of networking events on and off the exhibition floor, Sibos is the place to do business and collectively shape the future of the financial industry.
In addition to the conference, Sibos hosts a world-class exhibition, where you can meet more than 200 financial institutions, application and middleware vendors, systems integrators, consultants, and central clearing systems from around the world all in one place.
As the world's leading financial services event, Sibos attracts top-level decision makers and key topic experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners.
Over 90% of Sibos delegates visit the exhibition. Exhibiting at Sibos gives unparalleled opportunities to network and do business. With some 7,000 key industry players in one place, you can do more business in one week at Sibos, than many do in a whole year.
Sibos also provides an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise by talking to delegates about how your company is addressing the issues that have been discussed in the conference sessions.
Benefits of exhibiting at Sibos
- Networking – Your stand as the hub from where to conduct your business meetings and interact with a high-level audience
- Access – Delegate passes give access to all conference sessions and the exhibition floor
- Branding – Your company logo and description on the Sibos website, as well as in the exhibition guide, which is given to each delegate upon arrival at Sibos. Your company name on relevant signage within the exhibition halls, provided bookings have been made before the signage goes into production.
- Speaking opportunities – Apply for a free-of-charge speaking slot within one of the Open Theatres
- Advertising opportunities – Purchase from a range of advertising options in print, digital, and in the city.
- Press opportunities – Access three press lists pre-Sibos, schedule meetings with journalists, book slots in the interview room, deliver press packs to the onsite press lounge
- Meeting rooms – Book onsite meeting rooms
- Delegate information – Access to three delegate lists pre-Sibos, including contact details of those who have opted in to receive information from exhibitors
- Virtual space on Sibos Online – Host your electronic collateral pre-, during and post-Sibos, and access the contact details of delegates who have visited your virtual stand
Sibos is organised and facilitated by SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services. As the financial industry’s cooperative, SWIFT’s role is two-fold:
- SWIFT enables more than 10,000 financial institutions and corporations in 212 countries and territories to connect and exchange financial information securely and reliably.
- SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. Sibos is SWIFT’s flagship event.
Don't wait to register for the Sibos. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/29/2014 - 10/02/2014|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||As the world's leading financial services event, Sibos attracts top-level decision makers and key topic experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners.|
|Venue:||Boston Convention & Exhibition Center|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 954-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sibos.com/hotels.page?navtab=tab5|
|Number of Exhibitors:||200|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|24 sqm Exhibition Space Package||EUR 14,000||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|12 sqm Professional Services Package||EUR 10,000||Water:||n/a|
|Stand Partner||EUR 5,000||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
ACE Software Solutions
Allied Engineering Group
ANZ Banking Group Ltd
AL RAJHI BANK
Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of China
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Baoshang Bank Co., Ltd.
BPC Banking Technologies
Broadridge Financial Solutions
Capgemini Financial Services
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Complex Systems Inc.
CONTACT payment system (operator - RUSSLAVBANK)
Copp Clark Limited
Credit Suisse AG
Dow Jones & Company
EFiS EDI Finance Service AG
European Central Bank
Federal Reserve Banks
Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen
Indian Banks' Association
Invest Northern Ireland
KBC Bank NV
London Stock Exchange Group
McKinsey & Company
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
National Australia Bank
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.
Polaris Financial Technology Limited
PPI AG Informationstechnologie
Premium Technology Inc.
PSI – Pinnacle Solutions, Incorporated
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
RBC Royal Bank
Santander Global Banking & Markets
SIX Securities Services
Sopra Banking Software
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
Suntec Business Solutions
TCS BaNCS - Tata Consultancy Services
TD Bank Group
The Clearing House
The National Commercial Bank (NCB)
Westpac Institutional Bank