This third edition of the Toronto show will end any debate as to the position of SIAL Canada as the biggest food show in North America, setting it apart through its unequalled selection of international and Canadian products, and by its influence in Canada and the American Midwest.
SIAL Canada, the International Food & Beverage Tradeshow, co-located with SET Canada, the National Food Equipment and Technology Tradeshow, cater to North American food-industry professionals. The shows represent two of the industry’s most important meeting places for North America:
- 14,000 professional visitors from 61 countries
- 700 exhibitors expected in 2013
- 230,000 sq/ft of exhibiting space
A must in the North American food industry, SIAL Canada and SET Canada are two co-located shows that bring together exhibitors and buyers from around the world from the retail and foodservice industries.
SIAL Canada and SET Canada are an integral part of the SIAL Group —the world’s leading network of food-industry shows— which has a presence on 4 continents (Paris, Montreal/Toronto, Shanghai, São Paulo and Abu Dhabi) counting 7,500 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors from 200 countries.
5 good reasons why you should exhibit at SIAL Canada!
- Participate in the only major International food Show in Canada and increase your market share in Canada and abroad.
- Benefit from Ontario’s vast market potential, the region offers great business opportunities and accounts for 146 billion $ spent in 2010 at food retailers and restaurants.
- Meet your clients and future clients from the food retail and foodservice industries. Our exhibitors met an average of 341 visitors for on their booth in 2012! (result of a survey conducted in May 2012).
- Promote your new products and innovations, thanks to powerful communication tools and special events developped by SIAL Canada.
- SIAL Canada is also a privileged acces to the United States. Canada is the #1 food provider to the USA and SIAL Canada opens the doors to the American Midwest, with more than 63 million people and 33 500 food stores in the area.
Co-located with SET Canada.
A first record year in Toronto in 2011!
12 415 professional visitors from 61 countries
193,000 sq/ft of exhibiting space
47% more american exhibitors
71% of new visitors
28% President. GM, Store Manager
27% Purchasing Manager, Buyer
18% Restaurateur, Head Chef, Caterer
10% Hotelier, Hotel Manager, Lodging Owner
8% Consultant, Key Influencer, Broker