Nashville , TN 37214 Location map
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
SETAC North America Annual Meeting 2013 - Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company:
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry, environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies, and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: aquatic, soil, and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: aquatic, avian, and wildlife
- Software: expert systems, statistics, and databases
- Publishers: books and journals
Scientific and laboratory suppliers
The Society provides a forum where scientists, managers, and other professionals exchange information and ideas for the development and use of multidisciplinary scientific principles and practices leading to sustainable environmental quality.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SETAC North America Annual Meeting 2013 - Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Exhibitor Information +