Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
During this half-day workshop, participants will:
- Learn the essentials of self-care during times of transition, loss and change
- Learn how the 5 senses informs self-care
- Make 7 day self-care reminder cards
- Leave with a self-care written guide
- Take some time away from the hustle and bustle of life to focus on their own self-care
There may be many networking opportunities at the Self-Care as a Holistic Practice: Essentials of Self-Care During Times of Transition. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/08/2016 - 10/08/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Health & Fitness|
|Other Industries:||Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness, Women's Networking Events|
|Cost to Attend:||$35|
|Audience:||Anyone experiencing a time of loss, change and transition|
|Venue:||Ross-University Hills Branch Library (Small conference room)|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 638-3302|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.