The ONE2ONE Summits are a unique business experience that will transform the way you conduct business in today’s competitive marketplace.
ONE2ONE Summits are a proven, results driven, and will deliver on your return on objectives within a compact time investment and an immersive business networking environment. They will offer unmatched networking with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings in a resort setting with exclusive accommodations, meeting facilities, dining experiences, and world-class service.
A Unique Business Forum that will Transform the Way You Conduct Business.
The Security ONE2ONE Summit is 2.5 days of business meetings, networking and industry insights within an innovative and proven event format that allows you to maximize your time:
- One-to-One Meetings: Focused and customized pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings delegates and solution providers have selected who they want to meet with in advance so on site they can have customized meetings around specific business needs and objectives.
- Peer to Peer Networking: Delegates meet with each other to share best practices and discuss challenges and issues.
- Group Networking: Opportunities to foster colleague-to-colleague idea sharing and open networking.
- Keynotes & Sessions: Learn about today’s most critical security trends during focused keynotes and general sessions presented by security industry thought leaders.
- Exclusive Resort Setting: A world-class experience at an exclusive resort destination allowing you to conduct serious business.
The summit experience actually begins before the event. Our team of experts works closely with all delegates and solution providers to maximize the customized business connections. Business profiles of all participants are provided so that all guests may evaluate prospective business connections to pre-scheduled appointments and place to meet one-on-one on site.
The Security ONE2ONE Summit is an unmatched sales opportunity. It provides access to qualified, senior-level security executives with active budgets for new security products and technologies.
The Security ONE2ONE Summit will:
- Reduce your cost per lead.
- Shorten your sales cycle.
- Expedite/streamline your sales process.
If you have cutting-edge security products and technologies and would like to meet face-to-face with executives who need your products, you are invited to sponsor the summit as solution provider.
Solutions providers will receive:
- Focused and Customized Pre-arranged Meeting with Quality Security Decision Makers: You will meet one-on-one with quality delegates who are sourcing and actively looking to purchase your security products or technologies within 18 months.
- Meeting Space Area at the Venue: All solution providers receive a semi-private meeting area in a ballroom of the venue. The meeting space comes with a table and chairs as well as a branded sign so you can hold your one-to-one meetings in a quiet and semi-private area. You may bring in additional branding and product into your space as well.
- Custom Post Summit Delegate Analysis: Post event, you will benefit from even more industry intelligence around your delegates within a custom analysis that will recap and evaluate all your one-on-one meetings. This analysis is proprietary to the Security ONE2ONE Summit and will give you further insights into how to close your sales and position yourself for additional sales in the future.
Solution Providers showcase the following product categories:
- Visitor Management
- Access Control
- Security Risk Analysis
- Perimeter Protection
- Video Analytics
- Incident Reporting
- Parking Lot Security
- Video Surveillance and Storage
When you become a solution provider at the Security ONE2ONE Summit, you will experience a transformative business event with meaningful business connections to successfully enhance your business outcomes.
If you have a cutting-edge security product or technology and are looking to showcase it to qualified security executives and decision makers actively looking to make a purchase within 18 months, you need to learn more about the Security ONE2ONE Summit.
To be hosted, delegates [Attendees] must meet the following criteria:
Purchasing authority on a national level
Active budget for upcoming projects within 6-18 months
Commitment to attend the 2.5 day summit
Delegate job titles include:
Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Director of Security
VP Corporate Security
Chief/Assistant Chief of Police
Delegates are sourcing in categories such as:
Security Risk Analysis
Parking Lot Security
Video Surveillance and Storage