Security Awareness Summit:
Next Generation Awareness Programs
Summit Dates: September 10, 2014
What Will You Learn
- Strategies and techniques other organizations are using that actively engage their employees and staff
- Habits of highly effective security awareness programs
- Top human risks
- What communication methods are the most effective
- What other organizations are doing to effectively measure change in behavior
- How organizations are making the most use of their limited resources
Who Should Attend?
This summit is for people that already manage an awareness program, but want to take it to the next level.
SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - Chris Christianson
SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - Kevin Fiscus
SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Critical Security Controls - In-Depth - Randy Marchany
MGT433: Securing The Human: How to Build, Maintain and Measure a High-Impact Awareness Program - Lance Spitzner
MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression - Richard Porter
Security Awareness Summit
- Receive a discount of up to $400 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Receive a discount of up to $250 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- No refunds available after Sunday, September 7, 2014.