Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre
Securities Compliance for Mining
• Learn the latest on disclosing material changes to mineral resources and reserves
• Explore NI 43-101 and get practical tips for achieving compliance
• Examine key securities compliance and disclosure issues in the context of M&A
transactions in the mining industry
• Uncover best practices for meeting your timely disclosure obligations
• Review NI 43-101 Technical Reports and effective practices for maintaining current and compliant
technical report disclosure
• Examine aspects of accounting under the significant IFRS standards relevant to mining industry
• Review issues concerning the impairment of exporation & evaluation, development and production
• Develop the skills to create and critically evaluate MD&A.
• See how accounting and reporting changes transitioning from E&E to production
• Get tips on assessing your compliance program and identifying its weaknesses
• Baker & McKenzie LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• Goodmans LLP
• Heenan Blaikie LLP
• HudBay Minerals Inc.
• Lake Shore Gold Corp.
• NSR Resources Inc.
• Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
• Sherritt International Corporation
• Stikeman Elliott LLP
If the Securities Compliance for Mining is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Compliance, CFOs, Controllers, Auditors; Regulators, Securities Executives, Dealers,
Underwriters, Issuers; Lawyers
Exhibitor Information +