Scripps Health is committed to combating cancer. That's why we mobilized the collective resources of five hospital campuses, our affiliated physicians and a renowned research center to form the Scripps Cancer Center. These providers work collaboratively toward prevention, early detection and coordinated treatment.
Clinical Hematology & Oncology is a nationally accredited continuing medical education conference and is the largest annual hematology/oncology meeting held in the West, with the exception of ASH, ASCO and the San Antonio Breast Meeting. This conference is one of the few that combines topics in both hematology and oncology.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to showcase your company's products and services to a targeted health care population already active in the fields of hematology and oncology. Here are just a few benefits exhibiting offers:
- Interact face-to-face with influential decision makers.
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace.
- Expand your prospect place and strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Introduce new products and services.
- Generate new sales leads.