Internal controls are a key part of any organization's continued growth, performance and success. With fraud at an all-time high, a well-designed internal control structure will enhance operations by improving your department's overall security and effectiveness.
SOX Section 404 mandates that all publicly-traded companies must establish internal controls and procedures for financial reporting and must document, test and maintain those controls and procedures to ensure their effectiveness.
Why Should You Attend:
All annual financial reports must include an internal control report stating that management is responsible for an adequate internal control structure, and an assessment by management of the effectiveness of the control structure. Any shortcomings in these controls must also be reported.
In addition, registered external auditors must attest to the accuracy of the company management assertion that internal accounting controls are in place, operational and effective. Management knows that without an effective internal control system in place, the organization may be open to fraudulent transactions, theft, hefty fines, penalties, stricter government laws and rules.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Necessity of planning internal controls
- How to evaluate your systems' strengths and weaknesses
- COSO, Cobit and SAC outlines and checklists
- Learn the 5 elements of internal controls to help prevent fraud
- Characteristics of successful internal controls system
- How to limit risks and ERM process
- How to outline an internal control plan
- Put into practice the 17 principles of internal controls
- Learn how to present ideas in financial terms for greater impact
- Gain confidence with establishing controls
- Understand fundamentals of internal controls
- How to increase your competitive position by understanding the processes
- How to analyze internal controls
- Learn fundamentals of internal controls
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance Officers
- Team/ Section Leaders
- Branch Managers
- Department Heads / Managers
- AP Managers
- Anyone who wishes to increase or refresh their knowledge of internal controls
David Sanders is considered one of the world’s leading experts/trainers in accounting, finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, collections, cost accounting, personal finance, personal income taxes, business taxes, business set up, sales & use taxes, internal controls, inventory management, cycle counting, record keeping and vendor, supplier management. He has continuous requests to train employees and to hold public seminars. He has conducted approximately 10,000 training sessions, including public seminars, on-sites, company training, chamber of commerce's, colleges, training videos, CD's and webinars worldwide.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the Sarbanes Oxley 404: Sec. 404 Management's Report on Internal Controls over Financial Reporting - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/28/2016 - 06/28/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $165|
Team/ Section Leaders
Department Heads / Managers
Anyone who wishes to increase or refresh their knowledge of internal controls
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.